Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

He supplies a lot of energy and all were up for it last night -though Drogs seemed a bit sluggish. Even so the counter attacking was breakneck speed. United will definitely lose one or both their games against us.

Yeah kalou seems a very popular member of the squad with the other players :ph34r:

United will definetley hit a brick wall at some point,hopefully City drop points this evening as we're really breathing down their necks now and they will bottle it.

See Wenger is whinging again this morning regarding "Chelsea's spending"

(yawns loudly).

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United will definetley hit a brick wall at some point,hopefully City drop points this evening as we're really breathing down their necks now and they will bottle it.

(yawns loudly).

Jose was right about him..all he does do half the time is talk Chelsea.Inore the fact Fabragas is getting cristced for his behaviour and just yap about us

Its our money!! Okay they havent spent a lot but they do go out and buy players! Not like that never happens at Arsenal

Jose was right about him..all he does do half the time is talk Chelsea.Inore the fact Fabragas is getting cristced for his behaviour and just yap about us

Its our money!! Okay they havent spent a lot but they do go out and buy players! Not like that never happens at Arsenal

Very true L.

i wonder whether Wenger trolls around on here?.

it's alright,we'll find him!

(yawns loudly).

I seem to remember there was a bit of a kerfuffle when he was in France paying players tax free via Monaco. Tres hypocrite, n'est ce pas? Quelle cunt.

If Wenger wants to take the moral high ground why doesnt he explain to us all how it is that a player earns in a couple of days what it takes a year for most of the crowd paying to watch to earn.

I seem to remember there was a bit of a kerfuffle when he was in France paying players tax free via Monaco. Tres hypocrite, n'est ce pas? Quelle cunt.

If Wenger wants to take the moral high ground why doesnt he explain to us all how it is that a player earns in a couple of days what it takes a year for most of the crowd paying to watch to earn.

Wenger's a major hypocrite.He has money to spend,he just won't spend it.

Reason that Chelsea didn't make any proper bid for Gary Cahill was to avoid a transfer bidding war with Arsenal,hence why we took the softly softly approach in Luiz,which it seemed no Premier League club wanted to sign.

Wenger gets too much into the "blame culture" when he should be looking at his own house

A house that will once again crumble before him!.

Wenger's a major hypocrite.He has money to spend,he just won't spend it.

Reason that Chelsea didn't make any proper bid for Gary Cahill was to avoid a transfer bidding war with Arsenal,hence why we took the softly softly approach in Luiz,which it seemed no Premier League club wanted to sign.

Wenger gets too much into the "blame culture" when he should be looking at his own house

A house that will once again crumble before him!.

True M.

The way goonsville is run :wank2: , a few major shareholders hold the purse strings -obviously theyre intersted in their annual share dividends more than anything else -and i think Wenger :clown: is just bitter that they havent given him £70 m to spend

:dance:

What a game! Haven't seen the team play like they did in the SOL last night in a while. And the Torres effect was the most evident on Anelka - I hope he fights it out like that to keep his place. Same with Drogs.

Fantastic performance at last! What a revelation Anelka was played behind Drogs and Kalou! With Torres there instead of Kalou it will be devestating. Good to see some positive movement and quick play at last..... very much enjoyed that game,.

Not going to flick through the last 20 pages of this, but thought we were outstanding last night. Really could have scored 6/7 through the game and it makes such a massive change from the last few months.

Two OUTSTANDING away league performances back-to-back. Chelsea are back, hello hello?

We had one thing on our minds last night and that was revenge for beating us 3-0 back in November at the Bridge and we did it in spectacular fashion. We did have some nervous moments I thought, but overall it was a pretty solid performance.

Wegner is a crybaby class. He criticizes Chelsea because we have become his father in London ... he wants all play under his rules of buying children and have a team of children a be a bunch of looser, perhaps they are the only way they can win the premier league again.

Should be more worried about how to achieve Man United or not to finish 3 or 4 as always ...

and why they charge so much for tickets ...but we all know arsene is a two faced git ,,,and both faces are so fucking unpleasant ...

the guy isnt fit to be in charge of children ...

and why they charge so much for tickets ...but we all know arsene is a two faced git ,,,and both faces are so fucking unpleasant ...

the guy isnt fit to be in charge of children ...

And a driving nose picker!!As my cousin found out when she looked in her rear view mirror one time

He just dont shut up!!Making it sound like they never spend any money and every players come through the system blah blah and their all so special

Even if Mikel was solely at fault I'd still defend him as being the crucial man in our squad. He's the link between keeping the balance of defensive and attack in our squad and him being there instantly gives freedom for Cole and Bosingwa to run the wings, but also gives Essien the freedom to stay in attacking linking the all round play. Mikel will be our Pirlo in a sense, more fans need to recognise he's the best DMF we have!

Even if Mikel was solely at fault I'd still defend him as being the crucial man in our squad. He's the link between keeping the balance of defensive and attack in our squad and him being there instantly gives freedom for Cole and Bosingwa to run the wings, but also gives Essien the freedom to stay in attacking linking the all round play. Mikel will be our Pirlo in a sense, more fans need to recognise he's the best DMF we have!

Word up.

I can't put it better than you. He just need to be a bit more aggressive and more quick. But he remains the better DM we have at the club.

By the way, the journalists coming from the Sun are a bunch of incompetents cunts. They give a 7 to Drogba and a 7 to Anelka lol !

Edited by killamanjaro

essien - ramires - lamps >>>>>>>>>>> mikel - essien - lamps