Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Kalou's ability to deliberately put crosses out of play in spectacular fashion, and his talent to sublimely hit both posts with a single shot underlines his importance to this team.

For Liverpool:

Cech

Ivanovic-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Ramires-Essien-Lampard

Anelka

Kalou-Torres

Subs: Turnbull/Hilario, Bosingwa, Bruma, McEachran, Mikel, Malouda, Drogba

Holy shit, a proper bench :o

Yup, nice lineup. Though, I would leave Terry on the left. He allows Cole to go forward and I'm don't sure that everybody could do that as good as Terry.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have Anelka just behind Torres and Drogba in a free, Joe Cole like role, seriously. I think we should go all out to destroy those scouse history channel abusing shitbags. They can burn Torres Liverpool shirts if they want, just saves us from doing it for them, i'd happily help tho.

Liverpool are playing shit, their defence is weak, go for it, blitz them.

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Essien

Ramires-Lampard

Anelka

Drogba-Torres

Wouldn't that be amazing?

Edited by OllieCFC

Kalou's ability to deliberately put crosses out of play in spectacular fashion, and his talent to sublimely hit both posts with a single shot underlines his importance to this team.

For Liverpool:

Cech

Ivanovic-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Ramires-Essien-Lampard

Anelka

Kalou-Torres

Subs: Turnbull/Hilario, Bosingwa, Bruma, McEachran, Mikel, Malouda, Drogba

Holy shit, a proper bench :o

There's one thing you can't take away from Salomon and that thing is the fact he is something special.

Agree with the team and bench looks good indeed.

Wouldn't play Terry on the right though. Why? He never plays on the right and Terry - Cole just works so why change it. And with Ivanovic on the right, Luiz will have a very defender next to him who'll help him out a lot at the back since Ivanovic doesn't go forward as much as Ash.

Incredible game and a fantastic performance. Haven't seen a performance like this for months - we're back alright!

Carlo showed us it's going to be the diamond/4-3-1-2 now. Playing Anelka in the hole behind the strikers really threw Sunderland off and the man was on crack yesterday. I've been on his case when he's been shit (and it's been a few teams this season), but i have to say - he was absolutely imperious yesterday. Nobody in a blue shirt could touch him last night (and no-one in a striped red n white either, considering how he skipped merrily past them). Fucking epic performance (the Torres effect? whistling.gif) Anyway, he had by far the best game of his Chelsea career and long may that continue.

Another good performer was Kalou. He showed yesterday he's a striker, not a winger like every successive Chelsea manager has tried to make him. A monster first touch and very good passing from him yesterday. A great finish too for the goal. The decision making was a bit off but then intelligence and Kalou aren't best buddies.

Mikel disappointed me. He was great against Bolton and I was delighted for him to have the chance to continue the good work but somehow he was just dull and ponderous and got caught unawares a number of times. And don't get me started on Drogba. He really can't afford such poor performances when he's got Torres waiting on the sidelines.

Overall a great performance and the right result, something we haven't seen together for months on end. So clap.gif

For Liverpool -

Cech

Ivan, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Essien

Ramires, Lampard

Anelka

Kalou, Torres

Incredible game and a fantastic performance. Haven't seen a performance like this for months - we're back alright!

Carlo showed us it's going to be the diamond/4-3-1-2 now. Playing Anelka in the hole behind the strikers really threw Sunderland off and the man was on crack yesterday. I've been on his case when he's been shit (and it's been a few teams this season), but i have to say - he was absolutely imperious yesterday. Nobody in a blue shirt could touch him last night (and no-one in a striped red n white either, considering how he skipped merrily past them). Fucking epic performance (the Torres effect? whistling.gif) Anyway, he had by far the best game of his Chelsea career and long may that continue.

Another good performer was Kalou. He showed yesterday he's a striker, not a winger like every successive Chelsea manager has tried to make him. A monster first touch and very good passing from him yesterday. A great finish too for the goal. The decision making was a bit off but then intelligence and Kalou aren't best buddies.

Mikel disappointed me. He was great against Bolton and I was delighted for him to have the chance to continue the good work but somehow he was just dull and ponderous and got caught unawares a number of times. And don't get me started on Drogba. He really can't afford such poor performances when he's got Torres waiting on the sidelines.

Overall a great performance and the right result, something we haven't seen together for months on end. So clap.gif

For Liverpool -

Cech

Ivan, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Essien

Ramires, Lampard

Anelka

Kalou, Torres

BLOODY HELL! i must say mate, that post is magnificent. and your dead right.

:goodpost:

+1

Good post mate ... Would still say it was a scrappy win but a Win nevertheless. We still are not tight in our defense bizzare at times. Have to say that Anekla yest was brilliant in the free role and he has made me eat my words, Hats off Anekla. Please start using Ramiers more rather then Mikel i dont think Mikel is good enough to earn a start. The only one i m worried is Drogba he is just not there, totally lost into his Malaria. The Torres factor has got everyone going and i m hoping it would only get better in the days to come.

Good job Guys, keep it up.

For Liverpool -

Cech

Ivan, Luiz, Terry, Cole

Essien

Ramires, Lampard

Anelka

Kalou, Torres

I can do more, but I wouldn't want you to pollute this board with another pointless thread like this.

That thread made more sense than you claiming David Luiz, fresh off the plane, suffering from jet lag, who has never played in the premier league before. Should start against Liverpool in one of the biggest games of the season.. for his debut.

That thread made more sense than you claiming David Luiz, fresh off the plane, suffering from jet lag, who has never played in the premier league before. Should start against Liverpool in one of the biggest games of the season.. for his debut.

5 other people before me posted Luiz in their Liverpool lineup. Yet you only chose to single me out and moreover highlighted a part of my username.

You're a sad little troll who can't handle it when my posts get attention and hence deliberately set about trying to flame things up.

troll_alert.gif

I was on here before you. The only troll here is you and your false sense of entitlement in throwing nonsensical insults at moi.

Lmao, at thinking you've been 'singled out'. Notice I also directed the comment towards another member. Also, notice my reply was related to why Luiz shouldn't play. Yet madmax goes off-topic, insults me and then brings up a mad paranoid fantasy. :rolleyes: