Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland will be licking their lips at this but we have a good record at the SoL and should try and keep it up...

Sunderland just lost Bent though so will probably be spurred on because of that. Fingers crossed from me

If the Chelsea team played today turns up we could be in for a long run.However if the team that played against Bolton,Blackburn etc shows up.Might make a bit easier.Not gana be an easy game mind and be a narrow win either way no doubt but hopfully can keep this run going

They're win at Stamford Bridge is type of a game that happens once in a million years.I hope the lads will go for a win and recover some broken pride,we can do it surely but it won't be easy at all.Bolton was on fire lately winning a lot and playing great and we still managed to put 4 behind them.They are certainly better than Sunderland and i hope we bring three points and fight for the top three positions.

They're win at Stamford Bridge is type of a game that happens once in a million years.I hope the lads will go for a win and recover some broken pride,we can do it surely but it won't be easy at all.Bolton was on fire lately winning a lot and playing great and we still managed to put 4 behind them.They are certainly better than Sunderland and i hope we bring three points and fight for the top three positions.

Sunderland are a far better side than Bolton as the league table illustrates.

Muntari is in Italy sorting documents out so is out the game. John Mensah is back available after injury.

Cattermole is back fit.

Im expecting a close game. However, after three tough games on the run away from home Im expcting some of your aged players like Drogba to be running out of puff. I think the freshness our players will have will be the decisive factor and we will nick it 2-1

I wouldn't want to see the players treat this game as a 'revenge mission' as we only have ourselves to blame for the debarcle at the Bridge back in November.I don't think Sunderland will be getting cocky over it as well.

It will be a much different game as our form has improved since and our win at Bolton last Monday would of built confidence.

With Ramires and other players improving,i think we will win,in what will be a tough away game ooop North.

1-2 Chelsea

Lets beat them 3-0 on their home patch and see how they like it :rolleyes:

Seriously though, this is a really tough game today. This will be a team with the likes of Henderson, Cattermole, as well as their latest signings Sessegnon and Muntari, so you can see how tough this is.

Lets beat them 3-0 on their home patch and see how they like it :rolleyes:

Seriously though, this is a really tough game today. This will be a team with the likes of Henderson, Cattermole, as well as their latest signings Sessegnon and Muntari, so you can see how tough this is.

CJ,it would be great to trump them in their own backyard.But a 1-0 would do me for now.

We can trump them next season instead!.

After thrashing them 7-2 and 3-1 last season (the 3-1 being our best performance of the season IMO, along with United away), I'd be delighted to take a 1-0. Sunderland are difficult to play against, but we should be beating them.

If he plays like he used to play for Paris SG, don't worry... He's really poor, believe me.

Always the case with us...if he's played like shite playing great against us.If someone aint scored in 5 years...he'll score espcially if the commentators point it out