TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nour or Term, are you interested in forming the new league as you've got the experience of being an admin of a league before? If you've got too much in your hands at the moment, I could give it a try? Does it require VIP to form a new league?

One more thought I had, should we have some kind of team name requirements or rules? Seen many leagues using real football club names, perhaps it would be nice for a change, add something different to the league and make it more easibly marketable and promotable/attractive to new players? Just a thought!

Let's get the details sorted and get it over with, a bit of promotion after we've discussed the details and we should be good to go!

Nour or Term, are you interested in forming the new league as you've got the experience of being an admin of a league before? If you've got too much in your hands at the moment, I could give it a try? Does it require VIP to form a new league?

One more thought I had, should we have some kind of team name requirements or rules? Seen many leagues using real football club names, perhaps it would be nice for a change, add something different to the league and make it more easibly marketable and promotable/attractive to new players? Just a thought!

Let's get the details sorted and get it over with, a bit of promotion after we've discussed the details and we should be good to go!

Not sure about the real club names rule, everyone will want Chelsea.

As the current admin, I can't delete the league for some reason, everyone who's active needs to resign from their team (click on settings, hit the red button), because you can't join more than 1 private league at a time.

We should have fresh blood running this, so just make me & Choulo assistants with you as admin. And no.. you don't need to be v.i.p to 'create' a league.

EDIT: Pretty much what Term said above.

We need to figure out who is still really active and willing to participate in this new league to know what format we should go with. How many active teams do we have?

I'll make a list here, whoever reads this and wants his name added, please let us know!

1. @CHOULO19
  2. @Term-X
  3. @SinineUltra
  4. @MetsajCFC
  5. @ - manager of Blue Bulls, can't find him on TalkChelsea
  6. @Blue-in-me-Veins
  7. @
  8. @Viper22

@Tomo?, @NishC300?, @Johnny Kills?, @Bir_CFC?, @Clevemayer?

I'll try do some promotional work today, let's get it going asap!

Ok, just to reiterate, you won't be able to join another league unless you leave the current league.

B0AAoEW.png

^ All these managers need to resign, once that happens the league should automatically delete itself..

kUDeUxW.png

P9WZ5Qb.png

I used to fucking hate this game.... I'll try it and probably leave again?

They've made improvements to the usability, the design etc..

I'll make a list here, whoever reads this and wants his name added, please let us know!

1. @CHOULO19
  2. @Term-X
  3. @SinineUltra
  4. @MetsajCFC
  5. @ - manager of Blue Bulls, can't find him on TalkChelsea
  6. @Blue-in-me-Veins
  7. @
  8. @Viper22

@Tomo?, @NishC300?, @Johnny Kills?, @Bir_CFC?, @Clevemayer?

I'll try do some promotional work today, let's get it going asap!

Just seen your post in the sign up thread, using words like 'is all you can do right now' and telling them to 'join up now and wait' probably isn't a good idea, because it will confuse people. We need to create buzz, the current situation isn't clear enough. I will start the 'new' league for you if you want.. and just give you admin status later on.

We need to spam a league join code..