TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Bright Sparks isn't connected to this forum, asked him. So we've got 2 choices, either kick him and start with 14 teams or wait for one more and start with 16. Voice your opinions

Would it be possible to have atleast two more freindlys before kick off?

Im up for a big league, not sure if a 16 team league is ideal tho, means it will go on for 16 weeks, unless i have missed a change allowing us to play more than twice a week, it might become a bit to much of a marathon.

Having said that i trust your judgement, so ill go along with what you believe is best.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do we all have absolute terrible teams?

Yep, pretty much, although some of us have been spending the little money we have, I suggest you do the same.

Tactics will win the league title this season, whoever wins is the better manager, no arguments.

Would it be possible to have atleast two more freindlys before kick off?

Im up for a big league, not sure if a 16 team league is ideal tho, means it will go on for 16 weeks, unless i have missed a change allowing us to play more than twice a week, it might become a bit to much of a marathon.

Having said that i trust your judgement, so ill go along with what you believe is best.

We'll have 14 teams involved, thats 26 games and the league will end in the end of October. Reason why we went for longer seasons (to start with atleast) is to give new members time to learn the game and make the league more forgiving to errors / bad results. Past couple of seasons were very short and that meant one mistake and you're out, which led to inactivity and so on. But I get your point mate, we can all discuss it over here as the season end draws closer. As for friendlies, I just started the league, no idea if I can change it around anymore. You're a veteran though, you'll do fine either way!

Yep, pretty much, although some of us have been spending the little money we have, I suggest you do the same.

Tactics will win the league title this season, whoever wins is the better manager, no arguments.

Wheeler dealers can put together a one season wonder but in the long term better managers will prevail. Best of luck lads! :)

No, I'm getting my excuses in early: 'You know that at least 30% of that game is luck!" :P

I was on a holiday for the last 10 days and now I see that I'm an admin :D I don't know how and why I have been chosen,but I have never been an admin before to a league and I don't know very much about being an admin.I don't have a to be an admin,but it would be good to know some more about that or someone other to be an admin.

I was on a holiday for the last 10 days and now I see that I'm an admin :D I don't know how and why I have been chosen,but I have never been an admin before to a league and I don't know very much about being an admin.I don't have a to be an admin,but it would be good to know some more about that or someone other to be an admin.

Lmao. It's because we switched to a brand new league, fresh start..

http://www.xperteleven.com/leagueInfo.aspx?Lid=347515&dh=2

Lol.Sorry, I didn't know that.What to do with the other league?Do I have to leave it if I want to join in the league?

Yea, you can't be in more than one private league. You will have to wait for a vacancy to join the new league, the season is already starting..

Inactive managers can get sacked, so you 'might' be able to join half way through the season.