TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah now i understand, its two divisions, so if I create new team it will bring me to championship?

Actually we're still voting on the format of the league. We could have two divisions with 12 teams each or three divisions with 8 teams each. Give us your vote :)

I've read in the rules that if your average age is below 25 you'll get a reduction in gaining match experience. How big of a loss are we talking about and also does the reduction increase when your teams gets younger. For example does a squad with an average age of 23 gain more exp then a squad with an average age of 20 or is it simply 1 reduction when your below the 25 y average. Just thinking of building a very young team and getting rid of all the old players.

Also int the economy section i got 250 k from my main sponsor. Is this something that i get weekly and is there any way to increase it ?

I've read in the rules that if your average age is below 25 you'll get a reduction in gaining match experience. How big of a loss are we talking about and also does the reduction increase when your teams gets younger. For example does a squad with an average age of 23 gain more exp then a squad with an average age of 20 or is it simply 1 reduction when your below the 25 y average. Just thinking of building a very young team and getting rid of all the old players.

Also int the economy section i got 250 k from my main sponsor. Is this something that i get weekly and is there any way to increase it ?

The reduction depends on the average age of the team. The younger the team, the bigger the reduction. Also note that this not only applies to the whole but also to the defense (keeper + defenders) and offense (midfielders + forwards).

As for the sponsor, you get that money once a week if you do press conference. Your main source of income, though, is the weekly sponsor activity which gives you 1000000 econs when you do it. You can only do it once a week.

The reduction depends on the average age of the team. The younger the team, the bigger the reduction. Also note that this not only applies to the whole but also to the defense (keeper + defenders) and offense (midfielders + forwards).

As for the sponsor, you get that money once a week if you do press conference. Your main source of income, though, is the weekly sponsor activity which gives you 1000000 econs when you do it. You can only do it once a week.

Ah okay thanks Choulo.

Since we seem to be stuck at 22 members, I suggest that I start the season already with 3 divisions. 8PL and 7 in the championship and League 1.

Yea, go for it..

How long are we having the campaign then, I'd say we're due a 14 game season now, as the last two have been 22 games.

Yea, go for it..

How long are we having the campaign then, I'd say we're due a 14 game season now, as the last two have been 22 games.

Yeah, 14 games. I'm going to start it for next Sunday. Thursday and Sunday at 12:30 as per usual.

Guys, we have a problem, Ankit just got sacked because he hasn't logged in since November. Which means we're down to 21 teams. We could either have 3 leagues with 7 teams in each but that means that in each league there will be a team that won't have a match each match day. Or we can try something like 2 or 4 leagues. What do you guys think?

Guys, we have a problem, Ankit just got sacked because he hasn't logged in since November. Which means we're down to 21 teams. We could either have 3 leagues with 7 teams in each but that means that in each league there will be a team that won't have a match each match day. Or we can try something like 2 or 4 leagues. What do you guys think?

It's gonna have to be 2 leagues then really, 4 would be stretching resources and the idea of one team not playing each match day really fucks the flow of the leagues.

It's gonna have to be 2 leagues then really, 4 would be stretching resources and the idea of one team not playing each match day really fucks the flow of the leagues.

But even with two leagues, we'd have 11 teams in the PL and 10 in the championship.

I swear, I spend more on evaluating players than on actual transfers!

But the leagues are looking very good and competitive. I've increased the number of promotion/relegation places to 3 so everyone would be fighting for something. First game on Sunday.