TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am one lucky man. Just looked at Shirley FC page, estimated value was 3 524 313 econ. I'm sorry for you Choulo :ph34r: My team had about 6 500 000 econ value when I first signed up :blink:

#PrayForChoulo :cry:

F*CK!!! That's horrible. Is this the only way to join? How about if one more player join the league? Or it must be with 14 managers?

League already started. Had you said that you hadn't joined already, we would have waited for you. You're gonna have to wait till there is a vacancy or till the league ends because it can't be suspended.

^^

More than half (6) of the players are from the match between my team and Dave FC. I was lucky to get the win despite the 3-0 scoreline. He actually had more chances, but my keeper was great and my players took the chances.

According to rules: "The transfer window will be closed when there is less than 2 weeks left of the season until the league has had its season update.", so it should be opened. You could just do your transfer business and set the tactics for every game for the next month beforehand so you'll still be able to get resutls.

I meant window as in when I will still be able to join the league :D.

Ridiculous game, forgot how shit it was.

Why are you signing level 5 20 year olds?, level 6 really is the cut off point for that age group.

You need to seriously have a look at some xpert11 guides on how to build squads.

Why are you signing level 5 20 year olds?, level 6 really is the cut off point for that age group.

You need to seriously have a look at some xpert11 guides on how to build squads.

Nah, I have a life :lol:

Enjoy the league.

Nah, I have a life :lol:

Enjoy the league.

You must have serious time keeping issues then.

If this game keeps you from doing anything in 2014, there is no excuse really (unless you're Richard Branson), tablets..smart phones..wifi everywhere including dentist lounges.

This is an 'on-the-go' game for people with a lifestyle, it's been designed that way.

You must have serious time keeping issues then.

If this game keeps you from doing anything in 2014, there is no excuse really (unless you're Richard Branson), tablets..smart phones..wifi everywhere including dentist lounges.

This is an 'on-the-go' game for people with a lifestyle, it's been designed that way.

I'd just rather spend those 10 minutes a day doing something constructive.

Restarting this has just reminded me of all the reasons I stopped it in the first place. Mainly because it's boring and ridiculous.