TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should we wait and recruit more or just have the first season with just one league? 10 teams at the moment

Either way, let's give people time to set their team up, transfer window's open

I think like you said last season, people become dissociated when we have separate divisions, because it means they won't be part of the banter etc. That suggestion about one big league, so if you slip up.. the title race isn't over was perfect.

Mate, I bet you don't have an 28 year old defender with a strength of 4 and no special skills, can anybody top this?

A 3 skilled 23 year old whos money motivated gives him a good run for his money.

We've got 13 teams, thats 24 games a season, not bad, as it stands. Should we wait for couple of more people to come or shall I set it up? (depends how much time people need for transfer activities)

No odd numbers, it messes up the fixture schedule completely! Wait for at least one more team.

@MetsajCFC

Will the window to join still be open after 1 month cos I've been thinking I ought to rejoin. But I can't atm since I'll be away for a month.

According to rules: "The transfer window will be closed when there is less than 2 weeks left of the season until the league has had its season update.", so it should be opened. You could just do your transfer business and set the tactics for every game for the next month beforehand so you'll still be able to get resutls.

Who is Bright Sparks?, that guy has V.I.P status, we could have a Cup competition if he was admin..

Then again, since the leagues open to the public it might not be someone from the forum.

Yeah, who the hell is that?

EDIT: Do you all think we should share the league code on our Twitter and Facebook pages? We could get 100s sign up...

EDIT: Do you all think we should share the league code on our Twitter and Facebook pages? We could get 100s sign up...

I think the beauty of this league is that we all know each other on here. Making it public would probably kill all the banter.

Bright Sparks isn't connected to this forum, asked him. So we've got 2 choices, either kick him and start with 14 teams or wait for one more and start with 16. Voice your opinions

He's not even a Chelsea fan lmao, I asked him in the match thread.

If you wanna kick him out, it's your call.. (he's part of 3 other private leagues anyway). Btw, I never bothered to check through all the trophies, is there a Premier League one?

He's not even a Chelsea fan lmao, I asked him in the match thread.

If you wanna kick him out, it's your call.. (he's part of 3 other private leagues anyway). Btw, I never bothered to check through all the trophies, is there a Premier League one?

No there isn't. I'll start the league with 14 teams, rather start now than risk losing members

TC Premier League starts this Saturday (26.07). There will be 2 games a week - Saturdays and Wednesdays at 12:00 (GMT +2). Good luck everyone!