Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to sign up.

I had a team ages ago when this thread first start and got bored of it, has it changed much since then?

Concept is still the same. A few changes to appearances.

Thanks.. hope i can sign some decent players before our friendly :D

Transfer window opens on Wednesday. Good luck.

We have 20 teams now (one practically inactive). I'm thinking we wait to see if we get 4 more. What do you guys think? And what kind of format would you like to see next season if we get 24 teams? I'm thinking a quick 8 team-4 leagues season..

Just to clear something up because I've seen it mentioned a few times. Having a shorter season doesn't mean less development for players, It doesn't work like that. The rate in which you increase the players Development Value just speeds up, so after one game a youngster could be at 8 or 9 DV, for example.

A big bonus for a longer season is that you can climb the league table even though you might have had a rough start in the beginning. Plus not having to scrape your remains off the tarmac every other week after a game against one of the heavyweights is also something to consider.

Just joined, wonder which team I'm gonna get :D Is it worth to create new?

Welcome, mate. There are no more PL teams available. There are a few championship ones, though. It might be worth it to create a new team since teams that are inactive would be a bit unbalanced.

Once your request is accepted, challenge any team you want for a friendly. I suggest you start by reading the rules. Good luck :)