Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure you haven't signed Andy Carroll?

I wish! :lol: Been royally f***ed in the market this season. I've literally spent about 2m on player evaluations but still haven't bought anyone because the deals keep breaking down at the last second.

I wish! :lol: Been royally f***ed in the market this season. I've literally spent about 2m on player evaluations but still haven't bought anyone because the deals keep breaking down at the last second.

Yeah it's pain to get someone who suits the team and doesn't cost the whole budget :D Your team is very competetive though

Yeah it's pain to get someone who suits the team and doesn't cost the whole budget :D Your team is very competetive though

I thought so too until I drew today :lol:

Kidding, of course. I'm actually quite happy with my team finally starting to have that balance between age and skill level. Your team is quite impressive as well with all the players in their peak. I'd say you were favorite to win it if it weren't for Term's ridiculous squad!

REALLY not my season, this! So much bad luck in for one team to handle..

Drew with Blue Bulls, 0-0. Fair play to him for using tactics like he does, seems to get results. He has played 3 games, drawn all of them and has scored 0 and conceded 0. A proper West Ham-esque performance. :)

Mate, you drew with Eva Carneiro FC which is hardly a surprise when the manager had no idea which team he was playing against :P

• 4 weeks later...

I'll miss you guys in the Premier League :cry: Nishea gave this League so much. Highlight of the season was drawing 1-1 with Term_X.

Most exciting game was that thrilling 5-4 win against Sinised JK. It was wonderful playing alongside the best. Unfortunately I am now paying the price for being inactive. Hopefully going 1 step back should help me go 1 step forwards in terms of the development of Nishea.

We'll be back.

Stronger than ever before......

sadly I haven't that much time at this point, cant participate at the forum but still play this game.

I have to write my Bachelor Thesis, whilst I've been working 60 hours a week, being on businesstrips 3/4 of my time have a wife and a daughter and still I'm able to play this game, so there is no excuse for not playing it. :P