Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Jose, Jose, Jose!

Do you see any faith in Torres in this name? No, in my opinion Mourinho won't count on Torres.

When Drogba signed with chelsea a lot of people thought he was overpriced but Mourinho said: " Judge him when he leaves the club. " What will he say about Cavani?

What i heard not really reliable and no good source has picked it up.. And shit sources like the mail all have the same "source"!

I am not sure at all still only crapp sources!

Okay, seems I have to take it with a pinch of salt once again. I have had enough of salinity now.

Also on ESPN

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1484245/chelsea-agree-deal-cavani---report?cc=5901

Napoli have reportedly accepted a €58million offer for striker Edinson Cavani to join Chelsea, Radio Marte revealed on Monday night.

edinsoncavaninapolisalutefans_275x155.jp
APCavani looks set to move to the Premier League

Radio Marte, Napoli's official radio station, made a statement citing a "very reliable source" who confirmed a deal has been struck to send Cavani to Stamford Bridge for €8.5m a seasom

There's no logical point of keeping Lukaku at the club if we sign Cavani. Would be a waste of another developmental year just before a WC.

He obviously has no chance of competing for a place with a £55m striker and Ba in a ONE forward system.

Swansea would be perfect IMO.

Ba doesn't give you anything that Cavani can't, Lukaku is more of a complementary striker than Ba. Ba is useless now imo. Cavani first choice and Lukaku to change games and get the starts in league cup and fa cup games.

The news comes from this guy, Massimo D'Alessandro.

Massimo D'Alessandro, giornalista di Radio Marte, emittente ufficiale del calcio Napoli, ha rilasciato alcune dichiarazioni sul futuro di Edinson Cavani nel corso di Notte Azzurra del lunedì. Ecco quanto evidenziato da TuttoNapoli.net: "E' giunta una notizia in redazione, secondo una fonte molto attendibile, il Napoli ha chiuso l'accordo col Chelsea per la cessione di Edinson Cavani! C'è stato anche il placet di Benitez ma prima di ufficializzare l'operazione, il Napoli, vuole chiudere per l'attaccante che sostituirà il Matador. La società di De Laurentiis incasserà circa 58 milioni di euro, piccolo sconto sulla clausola come avvenne per Lavezzi, mentre al calciatore andranno 8,5 milioni a stagione più i diritti d'immagine. Ribadisco, la fonte è molto attendibile!".

English translation :

Massimo D'Alessandro, a journalist of Radio Mars, official broadcaster of football Naples, he made ​​some statements about the future of Edinson Cavani during the Monday Night Riviera. This is evidenced by TuttoNapoli.net: "It 'now a news story in the newsroom, according to a very reliable source, Napoli has closed the deal with Chelsea for the sale of Edinson Cavani! There was also the consent of Benitez but before to formalize the operation, the Naples, close to the attacker wants to replace the Matador. Society of De Laurentiis will collect about 58 million Euros, a small discount on the clause as it did for Lavezzi, while the player will go to 8.5 million season over image rights. Again, the source is very reliable."

Jose, Jose, Jose!

Do you see any faith in Torres in this name? No, in my opinion Mourinho won't count on Torres.

When Drogba signed with chelsea a lot of people thought he was overpriced but Mourinho said: " Judge him when he leaves the club. " What will he say about Cavani?

"Judge him when he decided to join us."

Chill the fuck out!

Cavani isn't bloody Andy Carroll. While I agree that the fee is entirely too high, he's still a top class player and there's a reason the top clubs in the world want him.

Though I would prefer a cheaper option, I wouldn't complain if we bring Cavani in and he works under Jose.

Still very skeptical about this story, though.

I won't chill out about this because this is idiotic if Chelsea pay that stupid release clause when it expires August. F Napoli and F Cavani, I don't want him, I want Lukaku spearheading the line dammit. I respect your opinion it just pisses me off because THIS goes back on EVERYTHING Mourinho talked about, about bringing the youth in and respecting FFP and this goes against EVERYTHING! I want to see the Chelsea youth and loanees play this season, not F=ing hired assassins come off the street fake kissing this badge dammit!

You all can argue about how the strikers came up short but what about the defense? It SUCKS! We need an overhaul with the center backs. They are a disaster. No one can say "oh yeah I'm confident with our center backs" bull shit, they are a disaster and this and a central midfielder who won't get run over is the priority, not more attacking midfielders who dink and dunk and pity around while strikers run around with their HEADS cuts off like Barcelona, this isn't La Liga and the club needs to be MORE DIRECT with Lukaku.

Just need to hear it from espn to confirm

Like they confirmed us signing Hulk? My friend, after 10 straight Abramovich summer transfers, you don't get excited till the player is at Stamford Bridge putting pen-to-paper. We've been jipped by the media on more then one occasion.

Because we are who we are, Journo's like to link us with every single decent player on the market. I bet we've never been interested in half of them. Just Journo's trying to sell papers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You