Edinson Cavani

CFC58

What a Load of Drama

Mom Saying ....... My Son wants Man City Move

Dad Saying ....... My Son Wants Real Madrid Move

Wife wants Cavani to be in Napoli

Edinson Cavani, himself wants Chelsea Move ........... lol

i would not follow my family's advice for a move either, so their opinions do not really have a value. Let their family have their moments in the spotlight, the decision will be made elsewhere.

Fuck OFF, Napoli!

Seriously, I'm beggining to think Rafa Benitez is sitting next to the owner and saying "decline!" to all of our bids in order to give City or Madrid the chance to buy him.

why shouldnt they? they want to get the best possible offer.

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 4m

Chelsea have made aware Napoli that they WON'T raise their bid anymore

why shouldnt they? they want to get the best possible offer.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m

Chelsea have made aware Napoli that they WON'T raise their bid anymore

They aren't wrong to do it, you're right.

It's just that Napoli seem to value him as if he's the best player to ever play.

He has no real reason to leave. Although not the most likely situation in the world, he could win Serie A next season with Napoli if Juventus get complacent.

Benitez is great in European competitions and they were already great in the Champions League before, so under him they'll be even more defensively sound as a unit while still banging in goals via Cavani himself if he stays, meaning it's possible to maybe make the semi-finals with some luck next season.

As for Napoli, they don't really need to sell. They've still barely used the Lavezzi funds you know and seem to have realistic low-price yet high-level players on their radar.

The only real reasons for wanting to leave is the fact that London/Madrid are much friendlier cities than Naples and obviously on paper he has much chance of success with a slightly bigger club.

We can't just go around buying any player we want. Napoli aren't Barnet.

Few things on my mind right now...

1. I dont get the idea of willingly spend 52m on one player but CERTAINLY NOT 63m. Its sounds a bit bizzar when the very same club just brought Schurrle for 20m when we already have so much players on the positions he plays in.

2. I also find it bizzar that a club who reportedly send a bid of 50m and got rejected, will send a 52m bid with the hope the other club will accept.

3. To conclude, there are two options:

A) our transfer policy is something i dont get.

B )Tancredi Palmeri, Sky Italy and all their freinds (which i followed and enjoyed following with hope they'll report something great for Chelsea, i'll admit) are all full of shit about this Cavani Saga.

Neither Real nor City will even offer that 52 million euros. Real since they are going after Bale. City already have two really good strikers so I doubt they'll spend that much on a third one no matter how good he is. Dzeko will probably stay.

Neither Real nor City will even offer that 52 million euros. Real since they are going after Bale. City already have two really good strikers so I doubt they'll spend that much on a third one no matter how good he is. Dzeko will probably stay.

Real getting Ronaldo for 94m sure didnt stop them from buying Kaka for 65m (and Xabi Alonso for 30m) in the same transfer window. Ive said it before and i will say it again, dont underestimate Real Madrid. They sure will go in hard this window as theyve just gone through a thophyless season.

Real getting Ronaldo for 94m sure didnt stop them from buying Kaka for 65m (and Xabi Alonso for 30m) in the same transfer window. Ive said it before and i will say it again, dont underestimate Real Madrid. They sure will go in hard this window as theyve just gone through a thophyless season.

They bought Kaka first then Ronaldo so I totally agree with your point. They won't just go after one of Bale/Cavani, if they want both of them they will go for them. Plus Higuain is getting sold so he needs replaced.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You