La Liga Thread

Steve

El Classico is not the same as it was 2-3 years ago.

Now it's always boring, Barcelona just aren't the team they used to be are they, they never let Real Madrid have so much possession. I don't think it's the Guardiola leaving what's the problem I just don't think they have been able to replace there older players with fresh new ones to come on and play, it seems to be the same ole stuff.

El Classico is not the same as it was 2-3 years ago.

Now it's always boring, Barcelona just aren't the team they used to be are they, they never let Real Madrid have so much possession. I don't think it's the Guardiola leaving what's the problem I just don't think they have been able to replace there older players with fresh new ones to come on and play, it seems to be the same ole stuff.

Somewhere, I even read Barca players are tired of that crappy Tiki-taka.

Also, Barca´s players are a bit older & not as exuberant as 2-3 years ago.

2-0 Barca. Cheeky Alexis chip

Neymar needs to cut that theatrical diving out of his game. Utterly disgraceful and a shame considering he's a talented individual.

Immature to judge Bale now, considering he has been struggling with injury and just came back into the starting 11.

Brilliant result. I despise both clubs and their managers but Perez is on a whole new level. Hate that cunt with everything in my soul and what he stands for. Turned the most prestigious club in history into a laughing stock.

The awkward moment when Real Madrid fans realize just how good Jose was for them.

What is funny that they thought they would turn all attacking with Carlo, but he came out with this game using a defensive line up.

Which to be fair, I'm surprised since when Carlo was at Chelsea we would be all attacking.

2-0 Barca. Cheeky Alexis chip

Neymar needs to cut that theatrical diving out of his game. Utterly disgraceful and a shame considering he's a talented individual.

Immature to judge Bale now, considering he has been struggling with injury and just came back into the starting 11.

Brilliant result. I despise both clubs and their managers but Perez is on a whole new level. Hate that cunt with everything in my soul and what he stands for. Turned the most prestigious club in history into a laughing stock.

You know that the people who are criticising Bale are doing to for fun. Football's not all serious discussion, there's also a fun element to it.

Views on the game:

• Messi was shit
  • Ronaldo was shit
  • Why didnt Isco start let alone come on as a sub
  • Iniesta is still Barca's genius in midfield
  • Neymar was brilliant
  • Bale is shit
  • Khedira tried to be like Lampard and failed horribly
  • Alexis is back to his Udinese form