La Liga Thread

Steve

What's the point of having a La Liga thread if the whole thing is just one giant circle jerk over Spanish football? With no ying there is no yang.

It's the equivalent of me going to the Chelsea vs Juventus match and saying I hate both teams. It adds nothing to the thread, I've given no reasons why I hate them both (I obviously don't by the way) its just dumb.

It's the equivalent of me going to the Chelsea vs Juventus match and saying I hate both teams. It adds nothing to the thread, I've given no reasons why I hate them both (I obviously don't by the way) its just dumb.

Have you read all of my posts in this thread? Have you? Or just the one? Please before passing your almighty judgement go and read every single one of my posts in this thread.

I think Barca will run away with the league despite it being extremely early. Real have looked flat and boring, is this Mourinhos last year there? We'll see ;)

What if it is? Pep or Mourinho for next year (supossing that Roman wont resist, like always)?

I think Barca will run away with the league despite it being extremely early. Real have looked flat and boring, is this Mourinhos last year there? We'll see ;)

I can see Atletico doing very well this, they seem to have a pretty tight set up there, judging by early season form.

We will indeed. The third is usually the crowning achievement season...

I can see Atletico doing very well this, they seem to have a pretty tight set up there, judging by early season form.

They will do well until UEFA uses FFP to strip them of all their assets and forces them to sell their best players. Until the break even, they will receive no prize money from any competitions.

They will do well until UEFA uses FFP to strip them of all their assets and forces them to sell their best players. Until the break even, they will receive no prize money from any competitions.

I don't see how UEFA can not give them their prize money as then they can use that money to pay off debts. At the moment they owe money so why don't UEFA pay the prize money to those they owe. Im not going to feel too sorry for them though, this might help us get Falcao.

It's boring because practically, we only see the two same teams challenging for the title every season and if one falters like the way Madrid have been, then suddenly, there's like only one team left in the race running away with it. Barcelona may not have had it easy so far but they still won, didn't they? It's 12 points out of 12 for them while Madrid only have 4 out of 12 so far. And as for ruling Madrid out, I never said anything specifically regarding that. If anything, I still think they can claw their way back. You only have to look at my reply to Rmpr's post above to see my implying that.

It's true that only two teams compute for title in La liga but in EPL this season I believe there are only 4 teams that will challenge for title.

Two teams with super rich owner (Us+City),Arsenal and MU. So if there is no roman for us and sheik something for city, it's just going to be two horse race in EPL also

547973_444391588932314_1006451625_n.jpg

That's an entirely unfair and untrue representation of what Barcelona fans think of Valdes. He is a top goalkeeper, as good a shot stopper as you will see and a superb 1vs 1 keeper, on top of that he is wonderful in his role of sweeper keeper and on the ball there is no finer goalkeeper. In short he is the perfect Barcelona goalkeeper.

Can't see Barca running away with it myself. They only scraped past Granada and have not been as convincing this season with the way they play. They used to comfortably beat teams like Osasuna and Granada 3-0 or 4-0 but are not doing that this season. They have 2 difficult games coming up too, Sevilla have looked quite unpredictable this season but managed to beat Real. And its only 2 weeks until el clasico.