La Liga Thread

Steve

Damn.

Watching this after the Malaga game a few weeks ago just makes me remember how good the Mourinho times were. Remember the feeling when we never lost to small teams or were worried at the possibility? And also name me another manager that can keep all these egos/big names at bay, and have a squad this big without any murmers of discontent. Higuain's on the bench but still seems content and scored off the bench again. Guardiola perhaps, but the fact that many of their players come through their youth ranks is a huge aid.

Damn.

Watching this after the Malaga game a few weeks ago just makes me remember how good the Mourinho times were. Remember the feeling when we never lost to small teams or were worried at the possibility? And also name me another manager that can keep all these egos/big names at bay, and have a squad this big without any murmers of discontent. Higuain's on the bench but still seems content and scored off the bench again. Guardiola perhaps, but the fact that many of their players come through their youth ranks is a huge aid.

Yup Mourinho is close to reaching his objective at Madrid.

He might do one more year and then decide to come back to EPL.

Funny feeling i get is that he will go to City and that will suck for us. :(

And another manager that could handle those ego and do well was Hiddink.

Montero from Real Betis has improve from his time at Villareal.

Most people know A. Valencia from Ecuador because he plays at United, but I like Montero better. I think he got more skills then Valencia. The only problem with the boy is that he does not have enough stamina...sort of like A. Johnson.

Betis made me proud today. They don't have the payroll as Barca, but they did play even w/ them & if they could have finished w/ 11, I don't think Barca would have won today.

It's not just Beti, every small team do that against big team.

Look at how some small team play against Chelsea?

Playing against big team motivates the smaller teams.

It's not just Beti, every small team do that against big team.

Look at how some small team play against Chelsea?

Playing against big team motivates the smaller teams.

Bro I follow Betis. They just came up from la segunda & had to sell arguably their best player at the beginning this season in Emmana. Still they provided fight & was on top of La Liga for the first month of the season. Ok, they aren't that small, about the same size of Newcastle United or Birmingham City, but they play w/ Grande Juevos!!! Hell they even beat CFC when they played.

Bro I follow Betis. They just came up from la segunda & had to sell arguably their best player at the beginning this season in Emmana. Still they provided fight & was on top of La Liga for the first month of the season. Ok, they aren't that small, about the same size of Newcastle United or Birmingham City, but they play w/ Grande Juevos!!! Hell they even beat CFC when they played.

They are sort of like a Swansea. Play good game.

And yeah they beat CFC before, but today? Nah, more likely to beat Arsenal! :)

El Clásico :D

Real Madrid

Casillas

Ramos - Carvalho - Pepe - Coentrao

Diarra - Alonso - Altintop

Ronaldo - Higuain - Benzea

Subs: Adan, Albiol, Marcelo, Kaká, Ozil, Granero & Callejón

Barcelona

Pinto

Alves - Puyol - Piqué - Abidal

Busquets

Xavi - Fabregas

Iniesta - Messi - Sanchez

Subs: Valdés, Adriano, Mascherano, Thiago, dos Santos, Roberto & Cuenca

I really like Alexis Sanchez...dunno why, I simply do. Shame we didn't sign him :(

Not sure who I want to win, but I think Barca will...

I like Mourinho, but I dislike Madrid a lot, like some people here do with Liverpool and such.

Just because they have history they think they are entittled to everything!

Anyways, with Sanchez, i think prefer Hazard or Neymer better. But yeah he is good!

Am i the only one who doesnt rate Pique?

He looks good because Barca are the best at defending from the front, when Barca are on the backfoot (IE 2009 at Stamford Bridge) and at Manchester United Pique didn't look that great atall.