The Serie A Thread

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

This is truly great striker's instinct from Higuain. Much much harder than it looks:

1y3oxTO.png?1

Turns out you can sit atop the Italian league without having refs on the payroll. Who knew?

Brilliant excuse for not trying to be not crap for the rest of your lives and still being able to say that it's not your fault! :D

^ Rather be "crap" than have a permanent asterisk next to your title count. "We always count 32!" Pathetic.

That's the difference, I guess. We'd rather keep improving our squad and go for the tittle every year despite being the most successful team in Italy's history, while you'd rather moan and make excuses. Which is a shame because I would really like Juve to have genuine tittle contenders who really believe they can win it.

Lol calm down son, you haven't won anything yet. The difference is some people have shame and don't live in a bubble ... they don't go around wearing the disgraceful asterisk as a badge.

Really? You think you can still win? Because your manager and players have all already got out their lame excuses about why they won't win the tittle. Even you are so confident that you're not even quoting my posts! :D

How exactly does our badge or how we count affect your ability to challenge for the tittle? We can do whatever we want with our badge, that concerns us. And do you really want to talk about "shame" and "disgrace" when your biggest legend of all time is Totti?! :lol:

You can't expect me not to bristle about the Rocchi thing when you're falling all over yourself to dig out my posts as soon as Roma lose a game. That's why Juventus' disgraceful 'fair play' record finds mention in what I post.

Totti may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm sure he'll console himself with the legacy he'll leave behind. And the knowledge that he earned it whenever he won something.