The Serie A Thread

Steve

I don't get the decision to appoint Allegri. I've always sympathized Milan, so I watched a lot of their games when Allegri was their manager. He's a joke. Poor Juve. His tactics are rigid, inflexible and highly unimaginative.

On the other hand, I absolutely can't wait for his genius "Dai! Dai! Dai!" tactic.

Funny how you didn't mention "the best manager" there. :ph34r:

I'm curious who do you think is the best manager in the Serie A?

You think Juve will lose the title because we've gone from Conte to Allegri? Conte is better than Allegri, but not by THAT much. The media are trying to make it look like we've replaced Mourinho with Ronald Koeman. Conte was great in assembling the team and enlisting the current 3-5-2 formation, but he had his obvious weaknesses. Those weaknesses were plastered over by the cheer quality in the squad over 38 games in the league, but were obvious in Europe and even in the cup games.

I'm curious who do you think is the best manager in the Serie A?

You think Juve will lose the title because we've gone from Conte to Allegri? Conte is better than Allegri, but not by THAT much. The media are trying to make it look like we've replaced Mourinho with Ronald Koeman. Conte was great in assembling the team and enlisting the current 3-5-2 formation, but he had his obvious weaknesses. Those weaknesses were plastered over by the cheer quality in the squad over 38 games in the league, but were obvious in Europe and even in the cup games.

I'm not saying Juventus will lost the title just because they have Allegri now.

It's just that you boast everything about Juve but left out the "best manager" part, which was hilarious.

I'm not saying Juventus will lost the title just because they have Allegri now.

It's just that you boast everything about Juve but left out the "best manager" part, which was hilarious.

Hilarious? You really need to get out more, Jason :rolleyes:

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I was so frustrated last year with how well Rudi Garcia had them playing, but Juve just refused to slip up...next year can be their year, i feel it, hope Francesco Totti goes out as a champion.

Why not?! I've always been a fan of him. Haha

Why not? Because Totti is probably the biggest cunt in football. Constantly elbowing, stamping, kicking opposition players whenever possible, often looking to injure opposition players, even his friends from the Italian NT! I've never seen a player get away with as much stuff as Totti.

Cringeworthy from Nedved..

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/325815.html

"His [Chiellini] reaction was babyish - showing the referee the bite marks. He then showed intelligence in the way he spoke during the days after and by asking FIFA to reduce Suarez's suspension."