The Serie A Thread

Steve

Roma still are 2nd. I really think losing Gervinho for the ANC hurt their title chances. What is Napoli's excuse? BTW, it appear that Cagliari fucked up by canning Zola. At least they had hope of staying up w/ Zola. Now? They are doomed.

2nd but 14 points behind Juventus and they were dropping points for fun even before the AFCON began.

2nd but 14 points behind Juventus and they were dropping points for fun even before the AFCON began.

I recall Roma started dropping points when 2015 began. That was when Gervinho left the club. I am not going to argue about that. They are 2nd & that is it. It is what it is. They were never good enough to win the Scudetto IMHO.

I recall Roma started dropping points when 2015 began. That was when Gervinho left the club. I am not going to argue about that. They are 2nd & that is it. It is what it is. They were never good enough to win the Scudetto IMHO.

Whether or not they were going to win the title is a different debate but one would have expected them to at least challenge Juventus all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Benitez might actually get to keep his job if he manages to win the EL and subsequently qualify for the CL, which seems likely unlike his prospects of avoiding the sack a month or so ago...

well he didn't do that & Napoli failed to qualify for UCL - now FSW will head off to RM - oh I will be watching that train wreck unfold for sure

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

Berlusconi sell the 48% of AC Milan to Thai investor, Bee Taechaubol.

I Hope that this serves to see Milan on the place that they deserves, in the Top, fighting for all titles.

They've been shit for years. Just because they have a history of success doesn't mean they deserve to be competing.

They've been shit for years. Just because they have a history of success doesn't mean they deserve to be competing.

Obviously not, I don't said that they deserves compete only for his history. I want to said is that a historic institution like them, accustomed to fight for titles, should be always on the top, he deserves a project, a players to make a seasons according to his history. Things that not happen on the last years for a shit of management of its directives.

Obviously not, I don't said that they deserves compete only for his history. I want to said is that a historic institution like them, accustomed to fight for titles, should be always on the top, he deserves a project, a players to make a seasons according to his history. Things that not happen on the last years for a shit of management of its directives.

I see what you mean now. However, if that were true to every league; Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton and Aston Villa would be fighting for the top spot every year.

• 4 weeks later...

When Mancini took over, he said he wanted Inter in a position to challenge for the Scudetto this season.

He's gone out and got Kondogbia and Miranda, and Melo and Montoya look likely to follow. Good signings so far for me.

Juventus have got rid of Tevez but Mandzukic and Dybala will surely get goals between them.

Whilst Milan have been linked to almost everyone and got no one.

When Mancini took over, he said he wanted Inter in a position to challenge for the Scudetto this season.

He's gone out and got Kondogbia and Miranda, and Melo and Montoya look likely to follow. Good signings so far for me.

Juventus have got rid of Tevez but Mandzukic and Dybala will surely get goals between them.

Whilst Milan have been linked to almost everyone and got no one.

Melo was always a good player... The world cup really messed up his career.

AC Milan look as if they've made some half decent signings since last season. Diego Lopez, Menez, Suso, Poli, Honda, Cerci on loan and now Bacca, Luiz Adriano, Bertolacci.. building a half decent core to their squad. Still a long way to go though they need to keep a coach for more than a year.

Latest free kick maestro of old era is leaving. While he was never a part of Chelsea, he is one of those players you cant do nothing but respect. Kinda feel empty we wont see his magic anymore.

• 3 weeks later...