The Serie A Thread

Steve

Manchester City Striker, Carlos Tevez, is on his way to Italian Champions Juventus. It is believed that the move will be completed by the end of the week. The deal is estimated at about 13.5 Million Pounds.

Discuss.

Could it not have been discussed in the Man City thread or general transfers? Just asking.

Merged with the Serie A thread. Don't need a separate one.

Quite a name to live up to with the #10. He better deliver because the expectations will be even higher just from that shirt. Such a shame that the shirt has gone from such a brilliant and lovely man to Tevez. No offence to Tevez of course, but it's plain to see he isn't the same calibre as the previous #10...

• 2 weeks later...

Fiorentina have signed Mario Gomez from Bayern for €16 million payable in 4 years; confirmed on Bayern's website.

Great coup for the viola. I'm suprised there were'nt much big clubs in for him, fantastic goal machine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think now, Juventus is the best team in the world. They have the best defence and goalkeeper, very very good midfeild, and now Tevez. Bayern is not as good as Juventus.

No chance, Tevez being here isn't going to make that much difference at all.

Barcelona for me are still the best team regardless of what happened last season. Bayern had a great season but they wont be that good, Guardiola will fuck that one up. He's a good manager but he wont make them into the worlds best team, because he's going to implement another system which will take at least 3 years for them to get really good at it, and he's going to have to completely change the team in the coming years.

Barca just need a good manager, I wish Tito all the best and he was a good bloke but I never rated him as a manager in the slightest I really didn't. Once they get a good manager they should be back to square one and be the number 1 European force.

Bayern is better than Juventus, plus Guardiola is there...

I do not think so. I think Guardiola will make many mistakes in Bayern. Remember in Barca he was doing very stupid thing, like making Mascherano and Yaya Toure into defender,, then he buy some very bad players. Alexis, the Russian defender- I do not know his name, I think it is Chyrgnski. It is not so simple that Bayern will be the best just because of Guardiola. Already he is doing very stupid thing, making Lahm into the midfielder.. he is too much of a changer I think. He does not understand that saying from USA.. if it is not broke, why to fix?

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think so. I think Guardiola will make many mistakes in Bayern. Remember in Barca he was doing very stupid thing, like making Mascherano and Yaya Toure into defender,, then he buy some very bad players. Alexis, the Russian defender- I do not know his name, I think it is Chyrgnski. It is not so simple that Bayern will be the best just because of Guardiola. Already he is doing very stupid thing, making Lahm into the midfielder.. he is too much of a changer I think. He does not understand that saying from USA.. if it is not broke, why to fix?

Dmytro Chygrynskiy Is the name your looking for, 25 million sold a year later for 15 million.