The Serie A Thread

Steve

Watching Juve today, why the f*** didn't we even try to go for Tevez? Absolute steal for Juve and what a player he is. Has the work-rate of three players!

He has always been like that, just like Rooney. He is willing to run 100 % even in the 98th minute and that's something I admire in him. There are issues about him being content in a club though.

He has always been like that, just like Rooney. He is willing to run 100 % even in the 98th minute and that's something I admire in him. There are issues about him being content in a club though.

He certainly seems content at Juve. From the first game, he looks like he has been playing there his whole life. Instantaneously fit in with the team. His movement is top class. He keeps the whole back four occupied by himself. Would have been a hundred times better than Eto'o, imho.

LOL at people acting as if Napoli were shit before Benitez and spetacular under him...

Well he has certainly strengthened them considerably in a single window. Rafa unlike the masterclass that is Mazzarri has actually added depth to Napoli which they were desperately lacking under Mazza. Mazza built the engine and frame, all Rafa has to do is add the details and Napoli can easily charge the Scudetto.

Another analogy is that Mazza put the money into the vending machine and ordered the Scudetto. All Rafa has to do is reach for it and take it out of the slot before Conte sneaks up behind him and steals it away.

Well he has certainly strengthened them considerably in a single window. Rafa unlike the masterclass that is Mazzarri has actually added depth to Napoli which they were desperately lacking under Mazza. Mazza built the engine and frame, all Rafa has to do is add the details and Napoli can easily charge the Scudetto.

Another analogy is that Mazza put the money into the vending machine and ordered the Scudetto. All Rafa has to do is reach for it and take it out of the slot before Conte sneaks up behind him and steals it away.

Plus, what rafa has done is improve their system, especially in attack. They were a one-man team last season at times.

All of that isnt Benitez's work, lol!

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ANALOGY

GOSH RAPHAEL YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Dont lose your cool Jake! :lol:

Rafael Benitez had a very few influence in Napoli's transfer window, most of te targets they bought were already under their radar before he even got there. Also, he is playing the same system and with Hamisk actually remembering to play football.

People are acting like Napoli didnt almost reach UCL best position in their history (if they had beaten us) and like they didnt finish second even after losing Lavezzi.

So you cant sit here and act as if Benitez transformed Napoli into a force...

Rafael Benitez had a very few influence in Napoli's transfer window, most of te targets they bought were already under their radar before he even got there. Also, he is playing the same system and with Hamisk actually remembering to play football.

People are acting like Napoli didnt almost reach UCL best position in their history (if they had beaten us) and like they didnt finish second even after losing Lavezzi.

Never said that. lrn t2 inglis better or me will band u.

Fucking stop missing the point of my posts or I'll send you nude pics of the girls I hook up with, and we both know you don't want that.

Never said that. lrn t2 inglis better or me will band u.

Fucking stop missing the point of my posts or I'll send you nude pics of the girls I hook up with, and we both know you don't want that.

But the post wasnt for you! :lol:

It was for many people praising Benitez like f he transformed Napoli all of a sudden...

THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ANALOGY

GOSH RAPHAEL YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Benitez was involved only in Albiol, Callejon, Reina and Higuain transfers...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 4

And I am Santa! :P

Just wait until he does what he knows best, fuck up...

He is a good manager (not great), who is incredibly lucky. He did a excellent job at Liverpool, but after that he had superb chances and couldnt capitalize in most of them. Ferguson was spot on!

Btw, spent from Taptalk 63827627282 using iPad 15!

And I am Santa! :P

Just wait until he does what he knows best, fuck up...

He is a good manager (not great), who is incredibly lucky. He did a excellent job at Liverpool, but after that he had superb chances and couldnt capitalize in most of them. Ferguson was spot on!

Btw, spent from Taptalk 63827627282 using iPad 15!

Do you really think that Bigon can even think to buy Higuain? Best Bigon's buy was Nestor

Higuain and Reina told a lot of time (even yesterday) that he choose Napoli because of Benitez

Callejon and Albiol have same manager than Benitez (Quillon)