The Serie A Thread

Steve

Quagliarella is most probably leaving. Matri could go as well. A month a go it was looking very likely that we will get Ibra, he even came out and said that he would be honored to return to Juve but the rumors have slowed down now but it is very likely. I think he'll take a pay cut to return.

EDIT: One more thing, Conte threatened to leave if the club did not sign a world class striker, so Juve will definitely sign one.

Anelka. :Goober:

Theres no way Llorente will be a regular at Juve if they sign Ibra/Higuain. Vucinic is quality I don't think he'll get dropped. Also Giovinco is not bad and can play off the striker too.

:lol: Forgot about Giovinco!

Not sure if we can say Juve have a 1st choice or squad player STs when Conte has been rotating the front 2...

He's been rotating them because all failed to perform when given the chance except for a couple of games for Quagliarella in the CL when he was world class and retained his place for almost a month but failed to repeat those performances.

Anelka. :Goober:

I have no idea why Conte signed him, he did not fit at all in his system.

Wasn't he not linked with us too before Juve bought him back? Even Zola said he'd be good for us i think.

Could you imagine Giovinco, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Cole, Marin and Azpilicueta all in the same side!

The 7 dwarf's springs to mind.

He's been rotating them because all failed to perform when given the chance except for a couple of games for Quagliarella in the CL when he was world class and retained his place for almost a month but failed to repeat those performances.

And you then think Llorente will be nothing more than a squad player? He'll probably be an upgrade, in certain aspects, on some of the Juve STs right now.

Could you imagine Giovinco, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Cole, Marin and Azpilicueta all in the same side!

The 7 dwarf's springs to mind.

Azpi and Oscar aren't that small they are like 5 ft 10 or 5 ft 11! But yeah we'd have umpteen midgets

And you then think Llorente will be nothing more than a squad player? He'll probably be an upgrade, in certain aspects, on some of the Juve STs right now.

Yes but Juve will definitely sign a world class striker because, like I said, Conte threatened to leave if they didn't.

Yes but Juve will definitely sign a world class striker because, like I said, Conte threatened to leave if they didn't.

How 'bout Torres? I hear Benitez says he provides services like being great in training and clearing corners. Plus, he sells lots of shirts in America.

It'll most probably be the 4-6-1 he ended the season with.

See, Juve fans are so confident that they add the referee when breaking down their formations! :Goober:

P.S: I guess math ins't your best... :P

• 3 weeks later...