Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And "the best footballer of all times" played for Santos FC for his entire career.

Yes, but back in the days it wasn't the same thing.

If I remind, he could not leave Santos.

Futhermore, it was so difficult to sign an stranger player and the european championships weren't what they are today...

And "the best footballer of all times" played for Santos FC for his entire career.

When the 1957 season started, Pelé was given a starting place in the first team and, at the age of just 16, became the top scorer in the league. Just ten months after signing professionally, the teenager was called up to the Brazil National Team. After the World Cup in 1962, wealthy European clubs such as Real Madrid, Juventus and Manchester United tried to sign the young player, but the government of Brazil declared Pelé an "official national treasure" to prevent him from being transferred out of the country.

And he did play in New York Cosmos.

the government of Brazil declared Pelé an "official national treasure" to prevent him from being transferred out of the country.

Lol. How about doint the same with Frank? :D

Please. England don't care about Lampard. They'll make Gerrard, Rooney & Rio "national treasures" instead.

True. Gerrard already received The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. doh.gif

Neymar.jpg Chelsea target Neymar will decide today whether to complete a £24m move to the Premier League.

The Brazilian wonderkid was having talks with his family last night over his future after Chelsea made an improved offer.

Santos are holding out for the £29.6m buy-out clause in his contract and have threatened to report Chelsea to Fifa for “tapping up” the teenager.

But Neymar’s agent Wagner Ribiero said: “Neymar is meeting with his family, and they will decide what they want. Then we will have a conversation with Santos. Everything will be decided this week.”

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has strongly denied Santos’ claims, saying: “There was no tapping up from Chelsea, and I want to be clear on that.

“We are looking at several young Brazilian players, and he is one of the players we have been looking at. Whether he becomes a Chelsea player at some point, who knows?”

Daily Mirror

There are times when he says he wants to stay, who want to play the Copa Libertadores. But that game in which he levied the penalty with cavadinha (Victoria, the Brazil Cup) and lost, his father was nearly attacked at Vila Belmiro. At that time, he came to me and said let's go. It fluctuates too much and that is what we need to talk - said Ribeiro.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgloboesporte.globo.com%2Ffutebol%2Ftimes%2Fsantos%2Fnoticia%2F2010%2F08%2Fempresario-de-neymar-desmente-presidente-santista-e-confirma-reuniao.html&sl=pt&tl=en

He said today in front of cameras, in same interview that Zagallo and Mano said this things, thate he dont know yet if will stay or leave, he have to think about it, because its a very serious thing.

Also said that he thinks he is too young, and wont leave Brazil, where he plays regular football, to move to Chelsea if he stays on the bench.

In my opininion, the news today are very dissapointing. Santos and the brazilian press will make a lot of pressure on him, plus I think he will stay, because Chelsea has Drogba, Anelka and Malouda, and I cant tell you if he wont have regular football he will ask to leave in end of this year.

It is very hard for a 18 yr old kid to ignore all these pressure. I think tomorrow this saga will be over with a very disappointing ending. Anyway we have very much able squad to win everything. Keep the faith.

Cheers

This isn't happening.

Hopefully he doesn't sign a new contract, if that happens santos will certainly double that release clause.

Hope we win EPL, Champions League, and Santos lose everything, and then in next summer transfer window we just snub him.

If he decide to stay, I would never try to sign him again.

Roman just needs to pay the release clause, fly him over here, then set up a loan agreement with Neymar. Promise him that we will loan him out to any league if his choice for 2-3 years and assure him a spot when he comes back home (London).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You