Neymar

the wes

Doesn't make any sense.

CR, one of the highest paid Nike's athletes moved to Real, the biggest Adidas' club around the world.

Cristiano forced his move and was too big to be controlled by such stuff. Nevertheless when he signed a new deal with Nike, the season before he was sold, Perez said it would cause problems with their handling of the debt created by that transfer.

Neymar was snatched by the sport giants even before moving to Europe and thinking they will play a role in his future moves certainly isn't as wild an ideas as you suggest. Saying it doesn't make any sense is extreme even by your standards.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys,seriously are yous talking in riddles or are you just trying to emulate Neymar who is a fucking enigma when he talks unless of course a lot of his twitter page is lost in translation! What is all this talk of "i hope to read that account when i say that is for chelsea"????

Anyone care to explain/speculate what the hell he is talking about

It's portugese, use google translator.

Seriously!!! and i thought people were just putting letters beside each other in a random fashionwhistling.gif

Just thought someone would already know to save me the hassle but i see not

and having translated that i see its what someone has already posted ...Great!dry.gif

The point im trying to make is when he says about" you need to know when to leave" is that connected to the " i hope to read that account when i say that is for chelsea"?

Im sorry if this is covering old ground for some of you but i aint seen any of this till tonight

If you post future updates from his twitter, post a translated version also. It's not hard to copy the text into google translator but it's annoying...

One thing people need to know is that google translation is not 100% correct. It frequently mistranslate some languages. A typical example is the quote from Neymar. what has been posted all over twitted is actually wrong.

Its supposed to be "Sometimes you have to know WHEN to leave"

Buuuuuuut what we all want to know is Did Neymar really post this: De esa cuenta espero lee cuando diga que viene para el Chelsea...

Any source? I got Neymar on Twitter and i never say that tweeted, unless it was deleted? I just want to know is it real or not...basically?

Cristiano forced his move and was too big to be controlled by such stuff. Nevertheless when he signed a new deal with Nike, the season before he was sold, Perez said it would cause problems with their handling of the debt created by that transfer.

Neymar was snatched by the sport giants even before moving to Europe and thinking they will play a role in his future moves certainly isn't as wild an ideas as you suggest. Saying it doesn't make any sense is extreme even by your standards.

I said that because I know one or two things about Neymar's character, about his situation and about how nike deal with brazilian players.

Said that, it doesn't make any sense he will move to a club that Nike demand.

Ih he wants to join a Adida's team and Nike say no, then he will sign for Adidas. As easy as that. Neymar's has as strong character as Ronaldo, if he wants to move for Real or Chelsea, Nike wont be able to stop him.

Blues undecided over Neymar bid

ESPNsoccernet understands that Chelsea are undecided over whether to pursue their bid for Santos attacker Neymar.

Chelsea attempted to sign Brazil star Neymar, 19, last summer but Santos made clear at that time that they had no wish to sell. The player then signed a new contract with Santos on significantly improved terms and, though the Blues have now improved on last year's £25 million offer, they have been warned their recent £30 million bid is still well short of Santos' valuation.

Neymar has a €45 million (£39.6 million) buy-out clause in his contract, and Santos are refusing to accept anything less. The deal would therefore make him by some distance the most expensive teenager in the game.

Roman Abramovich sanctioned £50 million for Fernando Torres in January and there is a belief at the club that Neymar could be the man to inject the creativity required to kickstart the Spaniard's career but, even so, the Chelsea owner would be loath to pay such a high fee for a player who remains untested in Europe.

"It is not clear whether a move to Chelsea will go ahead," ESPNsoccernet's source said. "It might be that the price on the player's head is too rich even for Chelsea, but the player is just 19 and has years ahead of him, so it might not be that costly when looking at it from that point of view."

Real Madrid have also been linked with the forward, and iG in Brazil claims Neymar is now talking to the former Madrid striker Ronaldo to seek advice over a potential move to the Bernabeu. It is claimed Madrid would prefer to sign Atletico Madrid forward Sergio Aguero, but are prepared to consider a move for Neymar should they fail

One thing people need to know is that google translation is not 100% correct. It frequently mistranslate some languages. A typical example is the quote from Neymar. what has been posted all over twitted is actually wrong.

Its supposed to be "Sometimes you have to know WHEN to leave"

Of course that google translate doesn't translate everything correctly because it translates word by word, but it's easier if the translation is simply posted rather then 15 of us opening a new tab and translating it...

Buuuuuuut what we all want to know is Did Neymar really post this: De esa cuenta espero lee cuando diga que viene para el Chelsea...

Any source? I got Neymar on Twitter and i never say that tweeted, unless it was deleted? I just want to know is it real or not...basically?

I'd like to know same thing, think i seen someone say he posted it then deleted it

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You