the wes
Followers 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he goes to Madrid he'll rot on the sidelines when he finds out Higuain, Ozil and di Maria are far better players. He'd have much more of an opportunity for first team football at Chelsea. His loss.

Personally I can't wait to lock this cunting topic.

^ this. I can't see him bench Ozil or Ronaldo. And we all know that Mourinho doesn't like to play many offensive players. Real even don't need Neymar, whereas us, we have a spot empty for him.

If he goes to Madrid he'll rot on the sidelines when he finds out Higuain, Ozil and di Maria are far better players. He'd have much more of an opportunity for first team football at Chelsea. His loss.

I ask the honor to lock it once the Neymar saga is over :rolleyes:

good post btw.

Today Neymar said himself that he agreed a 6 year contract with Madrid.

Mate, I'm not a moderator, and don't to do one, in a couple of days I wont have time to be here every day, anyway...but I realize that its not the first time you come with this kind of ridiculous lies with bold or giant letters.

Neymar did not said anything. If you want to spread rumors, then at least say something like this " according to some paper/rumors/journalists".

Guest justin_3d

Mate, I'm not a moderator, and don't to do one, in a couple of days I wont have time to be here every day, anyway...but I realize that its not the first time you come with this kind of ridiculous lies with bold or giant letters.

Neymar did not said anything. If you want to spread rumors, then at least say something like this " according to some paper/rumors/journalists".

I have told the moderators about him, and he still comes with the same stuff.

The moderators should either erase his post, or ban him for continuing to do the same thing.

I have told the moderators about him, and he still comes with the same stuff.

The moderators should either erase his post, or ban him for continuing to do the same thing.

Dont need to ban, only tell him that its not a good thing to come with this huge and bold letters with this kind of stuff.

To be honest i can totally see Neymar in a real Madrid kit next season. I think when Real Madrid want a player they normally get him. I will be surprised if we do end up getting him.

Neymar told a paper called something like "Folha do Sao Paulo" (could be wrong but the word Folha was in it lol) he said people may negotiate for him but the decision is his, not his fathers or his agents, he will go where he thinks he will be happy.

Didnt he say he loves London after Brazil Scotland game and asked Luiz and Ramires about the place? Just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 :D

Henrique = Brazilian insider.

You sure?

(quotes from our very own Brazilian insider)

He is not leaving.
He doesnt want to go.
I come back in August to laugh at you who believed he will leave in this summer for Chelsea or Real. Waste your time reading the lies from spanish and british media, or trying to decode his stupid posts on twitter.

There is no "Neymar saga" right now, it ended when our offer was refused last year.

whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

You sure?

(quotes by are very own Brazilian insider)

whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Yes, I am.

I told you the real situation at the time.

When there was no real offer for him, and when the first offer came.

There wasn't any club willing to pay the buy out clause, but days ago Santos' president confirmed some clubs will pay that for him.

I still don't think he will leave right now, but now I think there is a chance.

The european media first said it was done deal for Chelsea, and the for Barcelona and and right now its done deal for Real.

Its not done, and the chances of him staying are bigger than the chances of him leaving.

Yes, I am.

I told you the real situation at the time.

When there was no real offer for him, and when the first offer came.

There wasn't any club willing to pay the buy out clause, but days ago Santos' president confirmed some clubs will pay that for him.

I still don't think he will leave right now, but now I think there is a chance.

The european media first said it was done deal for Chelsea, and the for Barcelona and and right now its done deal for Real.

Its not done, and the chances of him staying are bigger than the chances of him leaving.

Haha, fair enough. But you are not really an insider are you? an insider is someone who has inside information, you don't. You only go by the reports in Brazil.

<br>Haha, fair enough, but you are not really an insider are you?, an insider is someone who has inside information, you don't. You only go by the reports in Brazil.<br>
<br><br>I'm a insider. I knew before everyone that Scolari was the next manager. I have good sources.

can you lock it with Henrique inside and throw the key in the Mersey

More often than not, our assumptions are usually wrong, so I'm still hopeful. Our board us pretty damn good at keeping things under wraps, we have no idea what's really going on, all we can do is wait.