Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ian McGarry says Chelsea have made it clear to Santos that they will not meet the 30m Santos want repeatedly. Also says that Chelsea are looking at another player in the same position, and it's a possible shock..

Not a clue who it could be though. Not a clue.

Ian McGarry says Chelsea have made it clear to Santos that they will not meet the 30m Santos want repeatedly. Also says that Chelsea are looking at another player in the same position, and it's a possible shock..

Was going to post that haha, could it be Bale? hope not. Or Nanny? oh dear fainthv9.gif

But McGarry is wrong 95% of the time anyway whistling.gif

NEITHER has McGarry

Aguerorolleyes.gif

OMG.

What a load of bollocks in european press.

He said few hours ago that "today nothing can get me from Santos".

Santos president also denied any offer "If there was any offer from Real I would told them to go away with it. Neymar is not for sale".

So this is the situation. He is not for sale. Santos is not demanding money from Chelsea, but giving a mensage "He is not for sale, thanks".

Thats why the buy out clause is so high. If the player want to go they will sell him for the right price.

You guys believe in these news and You make it look like there is a soap opera.

This is not getting boring, because We made an offer last year and then he signed a new deal with Santos. He is staying here until 2012, at least and maybe until 2014, because the Brazilian NT coach want him staying here until the WC.

The other gossips are bullshit and You make me laugh with this thread over 100 pages. Here in Brazil there is 0 rumour about him leaving to Europe this summer. He is staying.

I'm calling bullshit on this simply because if he is getting 2 million a year then he is only earning 39,000 euros a week, he is being paid more by Santos at present

This. Bullshit from european press. Sky Sports should asked Santos If it was true, but these guys are lazy and are satisfied with the words of a fucking agent.

I saw Neymar in a popular tv program days ago, when he talked about his cooming son. Seriously, this guy has no desire in leaving Brazil right now. I can't see how he would be happier right now in England or Spain.

You guys believe in these news and You make it look like there is a soap opera.

This is not getting boring, because We made an offer last year and then he signed a new deal with Santos. He is staying here until 2012, at least and maybe until 2014, because the Brazilian NT coach want him staying here until the WC.

The other gossips are bullshit and You make me laugh with this thread over 100 pages. Here in Brazil there is 0 rumour about him leaving to Europe this summer. He is staying.

..Er...? Didn't the National coach want him to play in the Premier Leauge about 2-3 months back? :carlo:

Neymar advised to accept move to Premier League club by Brazil coach Mano Menezes

Neymar's star has been rising for a while, with Chelsea having one rejected bid to their name already, and the Santos star backed up his growing reputation by scoring both goals in Brazil's 2-0 friendly win over Scotland at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

The 19-year-old only made his full Brazil debut in August but he already has three goals in three international appearances and Menezes admits a move to England would add another dimension to Neymar's game as he would have to learn how to cope with a more physical style of play.

"That could only be good for Neymar as a final complement to his transformation," Menezes said. "The style in England will give him stronger physical strength and he would develop to escape the strong marking. If he did that he would be a more complete player.

"I don't see any problem if he moved, although it is never good for the supporters in Brazil to see the best players leave.

"I understand the personal motivations and financial ones that decide these things."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You