Neymar

the wes

I'm not saying this Neymar transfer saga is dragging on a bit,but by the time he arrives,(if at all),he'll be the first player in Premier League history who's entitled to a testimonial before he's kicked a fecking ball!.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished reading the last 54 pages of this thread. Mostly a waste of my time but I must say I was surprised by the initial optimism. Ever since I heard about his deal with Nike I've been highly doubtful of a move to an Adidas team.

I'm not saying this Neymar transfer saga is dragging on a bit,but by the time he arrives,(if at all),he'll be the first player in Premier League history who's entitled to a testimonial before he's kicked a fecking ball!.

Sorry, but i don't get it rolleyes.gif

Just finished reading the last 54 pages of this thread. Mostly a waste of my time but I must say I was surprised by the initial optimism. Ever since I heard about his deal with Nike I've been highly doubtful of a move to an Adidas team.

Interesting. Does anyone know if we have any players that Nike work with at the moment?

Interesting. Does anyone know if we have any players that Nike work with at the moment?

Torres, Essien, Drogba i think.....and i doubt it even matters.

Edit: found this on some other website

Adidas make the kit for Chelsea, that does not mean that they have the rights to tell the player to wear their product. The players can choose theyre own boots or endorse any boot company they wish to.
because who ever sponsors the team is nothing to do with the individual. Obviously the whole team has to wear the same kit,but the boots is a personal choice of the player

Of course, JT himself was advertising Umbro boots a few years ago. But if you look at how Nike are promoting Neymar to be their biggest Brazilian star after Ronaldo you'll see few of our players are or have the potential to be that big marketing-wise.

Word had it back in the day that Ballack's move to us had much to do with him being one of Adidas' biggest European players.

Doesn't make any sense.

CR, one of the highest paid Nike's athletes moved to Real, the biggest Adidas' club around the world.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You