Followers 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Junior Njr92 Neymar

Last workout before the decision has already happened .. Now going to focus sp #! # AmanhaTeM

15 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Hmm... wonder what decision he is talking about...:fainthv9:

According to Marca Newspaper Real Madrid Will Pay the 45 million but is trying to Get a disccount for him. But is the top sing for Real so forget him Santos (money) his agent (money) and Neymar (overrated and money) all Will be happy with Robinho mark II

http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2011/06/22/g2206.jpg

I cant understand why Chelsea will afford lose Neymar to Real.

Our transfer politics is really stupid.

Now it seems we will buy Falcão, when we spent 50m for Torres. Falcão play in same position as Torres. Still we have no playmaker.

We let Scolari buy Deco, when we already had Lampard and Ballack, and we were going to pay 40m for a flop: Robinho.

If its true, then its sad for Chelsea, and for Neymar, because I can't see him succeeding in side that already has Ronaldo, Ozil and Di Maria.

Why Madrid needs Neymar when they have Ronaldo ?

Thats why we have a squad with many problems...stupid people running the transfer politics.

I cant understand why Chelsea will afford lose Neymar to Real.

Our transfer politics is really stupid.

Now it seems we will buy Falcão, when we spent 50m for Torres. Falcão play in same position as Torres. Still we have no playmaker.

We let Scolari buy Deco, when we already had Lampard and Ballack, and we were going to pay 40m for a flop: Robinho.

If its true, then its sad for Chelsea, and for Neymar, because I can't see him succeeding in side that already has Ronaldo, Ozil and Di Maria.

Why Madrid needs Neymar when they have Ronaldo ?

Thats why we have a squad with many problems...stupid people running the transfer politics.

But 40m is too much for Neymar, I honestly think it's too big off a risk. I would love to have him here, but most definitely not for for 40m.

But 40m is too much for Neymar, I honestly think it's too big off a risk. I would love to have him here, but most definitely not for for 40m.

Great clubs always take big risks.

Neymar of course is a risk. Any player with 18 or 19 years old is a risk.

Villas Boas is also a risk. Paying 15m for him is a huge risk, specially when we know Roman is not as patience as many wanted him to be.

Torres for 50m was a also a huge risk. He is a injury prone and never did anything worth 50m.

Hiring Mourinho and giving him all the money in the world to spend was also a risk, because his record with Porto was not guarantee of success in PL or in Europe. He succeed in England and failed in Europe, was he worth that gamble ? Definitely.

Neymar is a risk, but is a 40m worth risk.

Plus, the fact that Real, one of the greates clubs in the world, is willing to pay that much for him, its because he is woth 40m. Thats how market works. Paying 40m when no one else was interest is not the same when you know there are other clubs offering that price.

ps: I don't know if its a problem with Safari, but Its really annoying when you made a post and it appears some strange codes, and letters in bold and you try to edit it 4 or 5 times and it doesn't work.