Neymar

the wes

I totally agree, but you are all viewing it completely wrong.

He doest fucking cares if he will be considered the best player or even one of the best while playing in Brazil. He is here because of the money and lifestyle (and I dont blame him for that because he is a fucking GOD in here). He knows he will have to prove himself in Europe, he is just postponing it for 1-2 years.

I am not saying he will be great only playing for Brazil or anything similar. I am just saying he is right in not rushing it and he is still very young.

That is true, but for Brazil it is a disgrace.

As a Brazil supporter I don't give a fuck whether Neymar is confortable or not, or how much money he makes in a weaker league officiated by clowns who's number one priority is protecting him. Defenders are not allowed to touch Neymar in brazil! That's why he cannot even shine against U23 teams so long as the referees aren't Brazilian.

Agree he has tremendous potential, but without going against better sides with better defending, his potential will go unfulfilled. Yes time is still on his side, but not for Brazil. 2014 is looking dim because the one player who can make a difference hasn't produced a single superior game for Brazil. Not once I've seen Neymar do what he does in the league for Brazil, regardless who Brazil play.

Why expect his development will be much better in 2014 when the conditions will remain the same?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh for sure I know this Brazil team is not good enough. I just want them to be competitive especially because they're at home. I always like the home team doing well at international tournaments because it brings more enthusiasm and excitement. And we have some Chelsea boys in the team so I want them to be as good as they can. So for that reason we need a good Neymar!

Nah, we are not England, we always make to the QFs at least. I am sure you will have fun until a good portion of the tournament.

I just want to trash Argentina, I dont even care if we win it.

Can't say Oscar was hyped as much as Hazard or Neymar. tell you the truth, I didn't know much of him until we signed him, same with Ramires. I knew they are brazilian internationals but not much else, and I can't say I don't read football news. Rmpr, I understand you want to "protect" Brazilian league's reputation and make some valid points but that's as far as it goes. If Neymar is anywhere the player he is, he should be ready to move to Europe. All this Europe vs non-Europe comparisons are valid aswell. even in other sports you're considered a world class player more widely if you've for example played in NHL or NBA. It's the same with football. All this lifestyle and friends argument is evolving around money. Doubt he does much thinking himself, doesn't come across as the most intelligent player, he has tons of advisors and sponsors infleuncing his decision - and the main motive is MONEY. It's all business and not even about his skill or urge to play in Europe. Aslong as he doesn't make his move, I see him as a young player with huge potential but never world class.

I fucking know that. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

He does not need to prove anything yet. He just turned 21. He can very well play one more year for Brazil and then move to europe to shut everybody up!

As a Brazil supporter I don't give a fuck whether Neymar is confortable or not, or how much money he makes in a weaker league officiated by clowns who's number one priority is protecting him. Defenders are not allowed to touch Neymar in brazil! That's why he cannot even shine against U23 teams so long as the referees aren't Brazilian.

Agree he has tremendous potential, but without going against better sides with better defending, his potential will go unfulfilled. Yes time is still on his side, but not for Brazil. 2014 is looking dim because the one player who can make a difference hasn't produced a single superior game for Brazil. Not once I've seen Neymar do what he does in the league for Brazil, regardless who Brazil play.

Why expect his development will be much better in 2014 when the conditions will remain the same?

AGAIN THAT FUCKING SHIT? I KNOW IT AND I AGREE!

Why are you all trying to make as if I said he should be considered world class or that he should stay forever here?

I prefer discussing it with Alex or The Only Place To Be, at least they tackle the points i actually make and not some sterotypes the media does...

Also, you dont watch brazil to say Neymar hasnt played brilliantly for us.

Think your post is great, just wanted to point out that he played good against Scotland a year or two ago. His feet were so fast I couldn't even see them. Spanish league would be ideal for him. He is a bit too fragile to start picking fights with EPL defenders with his fancy footwork.

Nah, we are not England, we always make to the QFs at least. I am sure you will have fun until a good portion of the tournament.

I just want to trash Argentina, I dont even care if we win it.

LOL.

Do you think any better central-midfielders will develop in time for 2014? Very surprised to see Fabiano and Fred as the strikers too. Damn this Brazil team is just not ready for this World Cup at home.

Why are you all trying to make as if I said he should be considered world class or that he should stay forever here?

I prefer discussing it with Alex or The Only Place To Be, at least they tackle the points i actually make and not some sterotypes the media does...

:cry:

I'm Brazilian and do watch brazil play whenever I can.

I've also played (for fun) with the clown Ronaldinho when he was U20 in Porto Alegre, who has always been a flop for Brazil.

My point isn't so much about your point, or you; I'm entitled to make my own points after all this is the forum for such.

LOOOOOOOOL

Stop beeing so stupid, he would fuck his development just like Oscar is doing. When Neymar gets in Europe he will be ready to go. There will be no adaptation period, maybe one half decent season at the very most. And you must stop talking bullshit when you dont know shit. Neymar with 24/25 will be like Ronaldo and Messi with 18? PLLLLLEEEEASEEE!

Neymar does not need to play with the best players in the world while he is 18-20 years old, get real....He needs to constantly play football and be happy. He does not need to play in Europe because you want him to or because you are Eurocentrics who cant even see anything outside of it. He doesnt give a flying fuck for anyone who thinks otherwise, he is 110% correct in his decision to stay in Brazil for 2-3 more years. He will make way more money and will secure his place in the starting lineup of Brazilian 2014 WC team.

Look at Oscar and take his Wembley game out of the equation. Would you grade it as a positive move? Playing a lot less in a different position? Yeah, amazing decision by Oscar who people in here were saying should get dropped by Brazil and being compared with Kalou (read his thread from 1 week ago).

Neymar will keep his beloved routine (sorry, being rich in Brazil gives you a far better life than in England), friends, lifestyle and wont risk his god image. He has the media, refs, managers, players and people all on his side. There is nothing more he could ask for. He only wanted to extend it for a couple more years. What is the big deal? Find me one single problem with this? OH WAIT, he wont be in Europe, so he is automatically a chicken.

If he had gone to a Portuguese or French team no one would say a shit about it. They would even praise him for going to a smaller club before going to a top4 league with such a young age. Because it is Brazil and people dont watch it (but still have the indecency to point out its mistake), they feel the need to criticize. I will only tell all of you that Ligue 1 and Liga Portuguesa are not so far ahead (if any) than Brasileirao!

Oscar has been stunning in the Champions League but has struggled a little with the Premier League which isn't strange for a young guy coming to a new league. But I'm confident he'll be much better in his second season.

You thinking Neymar won't need time to adapt is at best wishful thinking and erring close to naivety.

You keep on saying how great life is for him and how even the refs are on his side - hardly sounds like he's challenging himself. By your own admittance, the league he's playing in is behind the Portuguese and French leagues. Look at someone like Mata who took a pay-cut in order to test himself at a higher level and live in one of the great cultural cities on Earth. That's the type of player we want at this club.

Not some waif counting his money on his yacht occasionally going out to run rings around defenders who aren't good enough for the Portuguese league.

LOL.

Do you think any better central-midfielders will develop in time for 2014? Very surprised to see Fabiano and Fred as the strikers too. Damn this Brazil team is just not ready for this World Cup at home.

Yeah, we have Fernandinho (who is grossly overlooked), Hernanes (who got a concussion) and Romulo/Sandro (who are injured).

We are shit in the strikers department. The less stronger than my flacid penis Pato, the old Fred (who is still pretty good), the shit Fabiano and the not more than average Damio. Pick one? Just give us Rooney, it is not like he will win anything...

I'm Brazilian and do watch brazil play whenever I can.

I've also played (for fun) with the clown Ronaldinho when he was U20 in Porto Alegre, who has always been a flop for Brazil.

My point isn't so much about your point, or you; I'm entitled to make my own points after all this is the forum for such.

I agree, but than what is the need to quote me if you are going to make arguments that has nothing to do with mine?

Yeah, we have Fernandinho (who is grossly overlooked), Hernanes (who got a concussion) and Romulo/Sandro (who are injured).

We are shit in the strikers department. The less stronger than my flacid penis Pato, the old Fred (who is still pretty good), the shit Fabiano and the not more than average Damio. Pick one? Just give us Rooney, it is not like he will win anything...

Fernandinho! How on earth is he not getting into this team? He is amazing. Not a big fan of Sandro but Romulo impressed at the Olympics.

I agree, but than what is the need to quote me if you are going to make arguments that has nothing to do with mine?

hehe when I quoted your post so I could *continue* the thoughts, agreeing or disagreeing, and perhaps adding to the discussion. The way this forum works may inadvertently make quotes a bit more personal, but it's merely about referring to something that has already been written--people don't like to type... bit lazy myself.

Oscar has been stunning in the Champions League but has struggled a little with the Premier League which isn't strange for a young guy coming to a new league. But I'm confident he'll be much better in his second season.

You thinking Neymar won't need time to adapt is at best wishful thinking and erring close to naivety.

You keep on saying how great life is for him and how even the refs are on his side - hardly sounds like he's challenging himself. By your own admittance, the league he's playing in is behind the Portuguese and French leagues. Look at someone like Mata who took a pay-cut in order to test himself at a higher level and live in one of the great cultural cities on Earth. That's the type of player we want at this club.

Not some waif counting his money on his yacht occasionally going out to run rings around defenders who aren't good enough for the Portuguese league.

Then just say goodbye to Hazard, LOL.

Yes, the reasons he chose to stay are not football reasons. Any problem with that?

It is not like most of us would do differently in his positions. Hipocracy at its best!

EDIT: I said portuguese and french league are about the same level...

Then just say goodbye to Hazard, LOL.

Yes, the reasons he chose to stay are not football reasons. Any problem with that?

It is not like most of us would do differently in his positions. Hipocracy at its best!

Hazard didn't just go for the money. He had offers from a few big clubs in big leagues, and was always going to leave for a bigger challenge.

Maybe he didn't have a yacht though....

Hazard didn't just go for the money. He had offers from a few big clubs in big leagues, and was always going to leave for a bigger challenge.

Maybe he didn't have a yacht though....

Yeah right!

Maybe not, but I can tell it is pretty cool to have one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You