Neymar

the wes

He'd be playing at a higher standard, with better players around him. How on Earth could that not make him better?

The last line seems to be most important - money.

yes it is!

Neymar will be around 24/25 years old when he fully develops and adapts to European football! Neymar at the age of 22 when he comes to Europe will basically be where the likes of Ronaldo and Messi were at the age of 18/19 by the time you get to 22/23 years old you should have really had a good few years of developing at the highest level to have any chance of becoming the best in the world, that is why Neymar will never get anywhere the level of Messi and Ronaldo! thats why i just have to laugh whenever he gets compared to them. Neymar will be closer to a Robinho than the likes of Ronlado or Messi and he only has himself to blame!

All these famous Brazilians need to stop embarrassing themselves as well and stop acting as if Neymar will win them the world cup because it just isnt going to happen!

LOOOOOOOOL

Stop beeing so stupid, he would fuck his development just like Oscar is doing. When Neymar gets in Europe he will be ready to go. There will be no adaptation period, maybe one half decent season at the very most. And you must stop talking bullshit when you dont know shit. Neymar with 24/25 will be like Ronaldo and Messi with 18? PLLLLLEEEEASEEE!

Neymar does not need to play with the best players in the world while he is 18-20 years old, get real....He needs to constantly play football and be happy. He does not need to play in Europe because you want him to or because you are Eurocentrics who cant even see anything outside of it. He doesnt give a flying fuck for anyone who thinks otherwise, he is 110% correct in his decision to stay in Brazil for 2-3 more years. He will make way more money and will secure his place in the starting lineup of Brazilian 2014 WC team.

Look at Oscar and take his Wembley game out of the equation. Would you grade it as a positive move? Playing a lot less in a different position? Yeah, amazing decision by Oscar who people in here were saying should get dropped by Brazil and being compared with Kalou (read his thread from 1 week ago).

Neymar will keep his beloved routine (sorry, being rich in Brazil gives you a far better life than in England), friends, lifestyle and wont risk his god image. He has the media, refs, managers, players and people all on his side. There is nothing more he could ask for. He only wanted to extend it for a couple more years. What is the big deal? Find me one single problem with this? OH WAIT, he wont be in Europe, so he is automatically a chicken.

If he had gone to a Portuguese or French team no one would say a shit about it. They would even praise him for going to a smaller club before going to a top4 league with such a young age. Because it is Brazil and people dont watch it (but still have the indecency to point out its mistake), they feel the need to criticize. I will only tell all of you that Ligue 1 and Liga Portuguesa are not so far ahead (if any) than Brasileirao!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the looks of it Oscar is leaving him behind. Neymar has to move soon in order to realise his full potential.

You guys are so ridiculous that makes me ashamed...

Everyone was saying shit about Oscar and because of ONE good game (not even spetacular, you should watch his two games vs Argentina, specially the 4-3 thriller) he is already in front of Neymar and we are brilliant to have bought him and etc, etc.

Look at your (not you in specific) posts from 1-2 weeks ago. Now Oscar is the most brilliant players in the world!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Everyone was saying shit about Oscar and because of ONE good game (not even spetacular, you should watch his two games vs Argentina, specially the 4-3 thriller) he is already in front of Neymar and we are brilliant to have bought him and etc, etc.

Look at your (not you in specific) posts from 1-2 weeks ago. Now Oscar is the most brilliant players in the world!

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I have been consistent in my views regarding Oscar from the day he signed. He is a brilliantly talented young footballer who is developing. My biggest concern about Oscar was his adaptation to smaller pitches and more tactically organised opponents. He is improving and last night, against the same players he plays every week, he put in a top performance. I doubt whether he would have played that well had he still been playing League football in Brazil. The people who criticise Oscar here are those who know very little and change their opinion every week.

Neymar needs to move to a top European league to acclimatise himself to football at the highest level. I have seen how massive the pitches are in Brazil and the slow tempo the games are played at. That is doing nothing for his development. I am comparing Oscar and Neymar's development and not their individual talents to each other. Oscar has benefited from playing with better teammates and against better opposition. Neymar still looks like the player who underwhelmed any other time I've seen him play.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I think they are trying to point out how far behind Neymar is; if Oscar (who by all accounts has been at the same level as Neymar for Brazil) is struggling to get to grips with the EPL; Neymar is going to really struggle and it may be too late for him to change his game.

Wish we had got him a couple of years ago when we tried.

If he is the player he is thought to be, he should be able to play for the great European teams, right? And not just be comfortable playing in an above-average league when he should be challenging himself in a more competitive division with a better quality of opponent.

If he wants to develop slowly, he should stay in Brazil. If he wants to become a world-class player and test out his potential, he has to stretch himself. You said it yourself - he is too comfortable at Santos.

The way I see it is Neymar is another Robinho rather than another Ronaldinho. He has bags of talent but not the bottle.

If he is the player he is thought to be, he should be able to play for the great European teams, right? And not just be comfortable playing in an above-average league when he should be challenging himself in a more competitive division with a better quality of opponent.

If he wants to develop slowly, he should stay in Brazil. If he wants to become a world-class player and test out his potential, he has to stretch himself. You said it yourself - he is too comfortable at Santos.

The way I see it is Neymar is another Robinho rather than another Ronaldinho. He has bags of talent but not the bottle.

Right, but what is the rush, the kid just fucking turned 21. Oscar came with the same age, why werent you criticising him for not comming to England when he was 18? Why werent you criticising hazard for doing so with 20?

Now answer me that...

Right, but what is the rush, the kid just fucking turned 21. Oscar came with the same age, why werent you criticising him for not comming to England when he was 18? Why werent you criticising hazard for doing so with 20?

Now answer me that...

They weren't hyped up to be what Neymar is.

Hazard's hype started when we signed him. Oscar was never even hyped.

Neymar is being made out to be one of the bestest of the best and will only get better, he isn't exactly proving it at Santos is he?

I have been consistent in my views regarding Oscar from the day he signed. He is a brilliantly talented young footballer who is developing. My biggest concern about Oscar was his adaptation to smaller pitches and more tactically organised opponents. He is improving and last night, against the same players he plays every week, he put in a top performance. I doubt whether he would have played that well had he still been playing League football in Brazil. The people who criticise Oscar here are those who know very little and change their opinion every week.

Neymar needs to move to a top European league to acclimatise himself to football at the highest level. I have seen how massive the pitches are in Brazil and the slow tempo the games are played at. That is doing nothing for his development. I am comparing Oscar and Neymar's development and not their individual talents to each other. Oscar has benefited from playing with better teammates and against better opposition. Neymar still looks like the player who underwhelmed any other time I've seen him play.

I totally agree, but you are all viewing it completely wrong.

He doest fucking cares if he will be considered the best player or even one of the best while playing in Brazil. He is here because of the money and lifestyle (and I dont blame him for that because he is a fucking GOD in here). He knows he will have to prove himself in Europe, he is just postponing it for 1-2 years.

I am not saying he will be great only playing for Brazil or anything similar. I am just saying he is right in not rushing it and he is still very young.

Now answer me that...

From what I can gather Oscar had a very quick rise to prominence. It's only in the last 2 years he has established himself as a top talent and he is already in Europe.

Neymar is being made out to be one of the bestest of the best and will only get better, he isn't exactly proving it at Santos is he?

Oscar and Hazard wasnt hyped? PLEASE, watch some football and news outside England ffs.

Yes, he is not. But is that his fault that people make a fuss only because he is more than extra talented?

From what I can gather Oscar had a very quick rise to prominence. It's only in the last 2 years he has established himself as a top talent and he is already in Europe.

Neymar has played 2.5 years as a professional...

I totally agree, but you are all viewing it completely wrong.

He doest fucking cares if he will be considered the best player or even one of the best while playing in Brazil. He is here become of the money and lifestyle (and I dont blame him for that because he is a fucking GOD in here). He knoew he will have to prove himself in Europe, he is just postponing it for 1-2 years.

I am not saying he will be great only playing for Brazil or anything similar. I am just saying he is right in not rushing it and he is still very young.

OK fair enough. He is making great money in a beautiful country like Brazil so you can't criticise his choice too much. I know that he also has a child so maybe it's more personal that most people realise.

It's just football fans want to see a great talent test himself and become the player his potential deserves. The World Cup is only a year away too and this current version of Neymar will not cut it against the elite teams.

Oscar and Hazard wasnt hyped? PLEASE, watch some football and news outside England ffs.

Yes, he is not. But is that his fault that people make a fuss only because he is more than extra talented?

I consider myself an avid football fan and try to keep myself up-to-date. Hazard was already promoted for 1-2 years before he came to England as Belgium's next superstar but I had never even heard of Oscar before he joined us. Don't take this too personally, we all know Neymar is good but he has to make right choices in life to become the best. One of the above posters hit the nail on the head when he said that Neymar is too comfortable in Brazil. He must ask himself if he wants to rake more money or become a proven footballer on a bigger stage.

OK fair enough. He is making great money in a beautiful country like Brazil so you can't criticise his choice too much. I know that he also has a child so maybe it's more personal that most people realise.

It's just football fans want to see a great talent test himself and become the player his potential deserves. The World Cup is only a year away too and this current version of Neymar will not cut it against the elite teams.

Mate, not even us Brazilians believe we will win the WC, I dont know who has made us favourites in the betting houses and media...

That argument of Neymar needing to leave because he wont win us the WC if staying is not valid.

Agree with this I don't think the quality of

brazilian league that's harming him , it's the fact he's been treated

as a god in Brazil since he's been in his teens. He is over hyped by media to the extent of him considered as good as messi and ronaldo just like bale is being hyped in british media.... only Bale justifies more hype than him...

Mate, not even us Brazilians believe we will win the WC, I dont know who has made us favourites in the betting houses and media...

That argument of Neymar needing to leave because he wont win us the WC if staying in Brazil is not valid.

Oh for sure I know this Brazil team is not good enough. I just want them to be competitive especially because they're at home. I always like the home team doing well at international tournaments because it brings more enthusiasm and excitement. And we have some Chelsea boys in the team so I want them to be as good as they can. So for that reason we need a good Neymar!

I consider myself an avid football fan and try to keep myself up-to-date. Hazard was already promoted for 1-2 years before he came to England as Belgium's next superstar but I had never even heard of Oscar before he joined us. Don't take this too personally, we all know Neymar is good but he has to make right choices in life to become the best. One of the above posters hit the nail on the head when he said that Neymar is too comfortable in Brazil. He must ask himself if he wants to rake more money or become a proven footballer on a bigger stage.

Oscar was already using brazil's #10, I cant say more than that about his reputation.

Again that shit of him being comfortable and needing to go to Europe? He fucking knows that and I fucking know it too. I am defending his decision not to leave in 2011, not that he must not leave. We all know he must leave to prove himself and try to become a great player. However, from what I am seeing, he better go to Barcelona or ManCity so you all can cry and post his image in this new stupid "who would you have signed" thread...

Can't say Oscar was hyped as much as Hazard or Neymar. tell you the truth, I didn't know much of him until we signed him, same with Ramires. I knew they are brazilian internationals but not much else, and I can't say I don't read football news. Rmpr, I understand you want to "protect" Brazilian league's reputation and make some valid points but that's as far as it goes. If Neymar is anywhere the player he is, he should be ready to move to Europe. All this Europe vs non-Europe comparisons are valid aswell. even in other sports you're considered a world class player more widely if you've for example played in NHL or NBA. It's the same with football. All this lifestyle and friends argument is evolving around money. Doubt he does much thinking himself, doesn't come across as the most intelligent player, he has tons of advisors and sponsors infleuncing his decision - and the main motive is MONEY. It's all business and not even about his skill or urge to play in Europe. Aslong as he doesn't make his move, I see him as a young player with huge potential but never world class.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You