Josh McEachran

Term-X

Josh can be a potentially great deep lying playmaker in my eyes, but he needs at least two more seasons on loan and put the first team ambitions out of his mind and just focus on taking his game to the next level. I hope he excels like Nat did.

Future Gundagon in my eyes

Well I have a soft spot for them but I think he will find it hard to be a nailed on starter. They got a bargain deal of the summer in getting McGugan on a free transfer who is a very good CM and Iriney who is very experienced and is more of a midfield enforcer. He is experienced and played tons of games in La Liga already and they are the usual starters in the CM department. I would guess that Josh would rotate for Iriney and sometimes McGugan but I can't see him breaking into the first 11 consistently because they have some good players there already.

Strange though that he is on around the same wages as Chalobah but the loan move for Chalobah to Watford hit a stall because of wages yet they managed to get Josh on loan.

That's part of the challenge, if he wants to eventually make it with Chelsea, then getting in the team ahead of one of those two should be the mere start of his career path.

Wow you're fast! :lol:

I wouldn't have started him in a game where the team will be mostly defending. Hope Zola knows what he's doing.

I think Watford have a big chance of winning tonight. One thing for sure is they will not sit back. That is not Zola's style.