Josh McEachran

Term-X

Sorry to say boys but Josh will never get to play for better teams. He will never reach the heights of Xavi, Iniesta, Lamps, Scholes..

His level might be R. Meireles or similar.

There is a kid Luke Shaw, watch him play, two years younger than Josh & is better. Josh is a talented but second rate player & he has been sent to second tier club.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Piazon are much better than Josh, I feel.

Having said that I am concern how these players are going to fit at Chelsea though.

This is the best crop of players the club has had, I feel.

Sorry to say boys but Josh will never get to play for better teams. He will never reach the heights of Xavi, Iniesta, Lamps, Scholes..

His level might be R. Meireles or similar.

There is a kid Luke Shaw, watch him play, two years younger than Josh & is better. Josh is a talented but second rate player & he has been sent to second tier club.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Piazon are much better than Josh, I feel.

Having said that I am concern how these players are going to fit at Chelsea though.

This is the best crop of players the club has had, I feel.

And you wonder what I asked if you were on the wind-up.

He's still young and he's still developing physically but he has the football brain and technique to make it at the very top. De Bruyne and Lukaku are both more physically developed than Josh, whilst I'd question whether Piazon was much better than him.

I think you're being massively unfair to him and really judging him much too early.

And you wonder what I asked if you were on the wind-up.

He's still young and he's still developing physically but he has the football brain and technique to make it at the very top. De Bruyne and Lukaku are both more physically developed than Josh, whilst I'd question whether Piazon was much better than him.

I think you're being massively unfair to him and really judging him much too early.

Then I wonder why do you ask these impertinent questions constantly ?

They all are young. It´s just Josh does not have it in comparison to those mentioned, I feel.

I only watched the first 20 minutes, but seems a good representation of his game in that it bypassed him. It looked like when they attacked his positioning was like he was playing off McDonald but he just didn't see the ball. When he was younger I was for McEachran as an attacking midfielder but watching him in the past year of so, Ancelotti was right for playing him as a DM. He's much more suited to a regista role.

It is also worth noting his general form for 'Boro has dropped in recent weeks.. I'm not sure whether last night was just a one off but if he's playing as a AM all the time this could contribute to that. Josh may also need a rest, he is like Mata in that he has poor stamina, Josh has started every game in the league for Middlesborough except when he's been injured, and in recent matches he has been taken off in every one around 50-70 minutes.

I would really like to see him and KDB back next season as our two new midfielders, but he won't get that chance for the sake of it.

I only watched the first 20 minutes, but seems a good representation of his game in that it bypassed him. It looked like when they attacked his positioning was like he was playing off McDonald but he just didn't see the ball. When he was younger I was for McEachran as an attacking midfielder but watching him in the past year of so, Ancelotti was right for playing him as a DM. He's much more suited to a regista role.

It is also worth noting his general form for 'Boro has dropped in recent weeks.. I'm not sure whether last night was just a one off but if he's playing as a AM all the time this could contribute to that. Josh may also need a rest, he is like Mata in that he has poor stamina, Josh has started every game in the league for Middlesborough except when he's been injured, and in recent matches he has been taken off in every one around 50-70 minutes.

I would really like to see him and KDB back next season as our two new midfielders, but he won't get that chance for the sake of it.

Middlesbrough have been dreadful overall recently, it's typical of them, they do it all the time this time of the season. They are very big bottlers, 2nd to Cardiff in my opinion.

I didn't watch the match (because al Jazeera decided to the french league instead :doh: ) but from what I read from Boro fans, he was very quite all of the match which seemed to by pass him. He did manage to creat Boro's second best chance (after the missed pen) when he put a player on goal with a brilliant flick (or so I'm told).

I too once wanted him to play behind the striker but am coming to the conclusion that Carlo was right, he is much more effective in a deeper role with more possession that give him a chance to pull the strings and control the tempo.

I didn't watch the match (because al Jazeera decided to the french league instead :doh: ) but from what I read from Boro fans, he was very quite all of the match which seemed to by pass him. He did manage to creat Boro's second best chance (after the missed pen) when he put a player on goal with a brilliant flick (or so I'm told).

I too once wanted him to play behind the striker but am coming to the conclusion that Carlo was right, he is much more effective in a deeper role with more possession that give him a chance to pull the strings and control the tempo.

I pretty much watched the whole game and i can tell you that josh was their furthest man forward he created for ledesma by a very good flick.I dont know why mowbray does not play leadbitter and josh togethar they were forming a very good partnership.

I pretty much watched the whole game and i can tell you that josh was their furthest man forward he created for ledesma by a very good flick.I dont know why mowbray does not play leadbitter and josh togethar they were forming a very good partnership.

Agreed. Josh was doing well next to Leadbitter, but the Boro manager said he wanted him further up front to dribble past players and take on shots; said he does it well in training. Completely baffles me, tbh.

Agreed. Josh was doing well next to Leadbitter, but the Boro manager said he wanted him further up front to dribble past players and take on shots; said he does it well in training. Completely baffles me, tbh.

He's been playing the middle of the park for a while now, it would be tough to throw him up there and expect his MOVEMENT to be perfect. We all know that when he decides to flick that switch on he is lethal. Perhaps it's his attitude, maybe his doesn't feel comfortable leaving that switch on :)