The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose Press Conference about to begin

Mourinho: 'After a week I am still the happy one because my boys have been fantastic.' #CFCTour

Mourinho says there are no priorities this season, every competition means the same. #CFCTour

Jose also says the Premier League will be open with plenty of candidates to win it. 'We want to be there & will be fighting.' #CFCTour

Marco van Ginkel: 'The first week of training has been very good. I want to play as many games as possible but we will see.' #CFCtour

Branislav Ivanovic says the players are feeling very confident and there is a lot of motivation. #CFCtour

Ivanovic says the first week working with Jose Mourinho has been impressive but the players need to stay focused. #CFCtour

Van Ginkel says from this manager you can learn everything and the Chelsea players can teach a lot as well. #CFCtour

Mourinho expects a difficult game from the Singha All-Stars, who are in good condition, but says nobody wants to lose the game. #CFCTour

Mourinho: We will play 2 teams, 1 in 1st half and 1 in 2nd. Everybody will play 45 minutes & they have to give strong performance.

Team tomorrow: Cech, Wallace, Kalas, Terry, Cole; Lamps, Essien; Piazon, De Bruyne, Schurrle; Lukaku. #CFCTour

2nd half: Blackman, Ivanovic, Cahill, Chalobah, Bertrand; Van Ginkel, Ramires; De Bruyne (again), Hazard, Moses; Ba. #CFCTour

Why is de bruyne playing 90min and josh is not even playing 45min??

Chelsea Youth@chelseayouth2m

McEachran, Feruz, Walker, Traore not involved against Singha but should see some pitch minutes at some point on tour.

Dont really trust that guy too much! And why would josh be in the same group as feruz walker and traore he played a championship season like chalobah did? Hope he is in jose plans if not I would be very disappointed!

Dont really trust that guy too much! And why would josh be in the same group as feruz walker and traore he played a championship season like chalobah did? Hope he is in jose plans if not I would be very disappointed!

That Twitter account has +60k followers, including several Chelsea under-21 players and the official Chelsea FC twitter account. He is usually quite reliable :P