The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the future?

I have contract for more 5 years with Chelsea. I don't have anything to talk about others clubs. There are a lot of rumors and i just speak about what is real.

when do you return?

DAVID: I must to return next week to start the training for the next season

David's interview for brazilian midia

ROMA DATE SCHEDULED IN WASHINGTON DC

Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce we will play AS Roma in Washington DC on 10 August to complete our pre-season fixture list.

We will face Rudi Garcia's Serie A side at the RFK Stadium next month following our participation in the inaugural Guinness International Champions Cup, which will see us play three matches, prior to beginning the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season.

Kick-off will be at 8pm local time with tickets available to local Chelsea supporters' clubs from Thursday 18 July at 10am local time. They will go on general sale from Saturday 20 July at 10am local time through Ticketmaster. Prices start at $38. The match will also be screened live on Chelsea TV.

Chelsea FC Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: "We are delighted to be able to play a fourth game in America following on from the International Champions Cup. Roma will provide us with excellent competition as we complete our preparations for what promises to be an exciting season for Chelsea Football Club."

The two sides have met in the USA before, during Jose Mourinho's first summer as Chelsea manager in 2004, with the Blues running out 3-0 winners in Pittsburgh. We last played Roma, who finished sixth in Serie A last season, during the 2008/09 Champions League group stage, and also eliminated the Italian side from the 1965/66 Fairs Cup

http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/3244059

Apparently the news that Rob Beasley has been teasing about all day is related to Torres and JT. The "Torres" news is supposed to be bad for him because he tweeted "Poor Nando".

Let me be the first to call whatever the news is BS before it is published.