Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, its not always about how good Petr is to how long he keeps clean sheets, its about the 11 players on the pitch defending as a team, it would be great to see him get his record back though, and if he does, credit must go to the whole team.

Dont get me wrong though, Petr is one of the best goalkeepers in the business, when needed he makes world class saves 9 times out of 10.

Dodgy game, specially after Wigan lost on that very same pitch, at home to Blackpool 4-0 and lost against us 8-0 on the last day of last season. That wigan team will be hurting big time atm. We need to stay professional unlike there last season and just get the job done. 1-0 suits me big style.

Dodgy game, specially after Wigan lost on that very same pitch, at home to Blackpool 4-0 and lost against us 8-0 on the last day of last season. That wigan team will be hurting big time atm. We need to stay professional unlike there last season and just get the job done. 1-0 suits me big style.

one big change is under Carlo we often beat up teams badly ,,,in the scoring sense I mean ...hope we can do a job on them tomorr ...what odds drog for 3 successive

pl hat tricks ,,,that would be history

Its still dodgy, we score amazingly at home, just sometimes away from home we look a bit dodgy. Lost some really stupid games last season under Carlo. Maybe lessons will be learned.

Yeah after our defeat there last season I'd take a 1-0 win from a Lamps penalty or something. That would be 3 points more than we got there last season and thats all that matters.

Lets just get the result.

if Drogba scores another hatrick tomorrow he will be the first player to score 3 consecutive hatricks in the top flight of English football since Liverpool`s Jack Balmer in 1946.

we could blow them away and Didier get to that landmark..but i would not be surpised either if we only won by one or two to be honest..i do expect the win..but think Wigan will put up more of a fight than in their previous two premiership games...

i don`t buy into the theory that because Blackpool beat them 4-0 and we being a lot better than Blackpool means we should beat them by more goals than Blackpool...football don`t work out like that.

all these big high scoring wins are great fun but i personally get more satisfaction from seeing a team throw everything they got at us and us rising to the challenge and beating them that way that really does it for me..the famous battle of ewood park in the 2004/2005 for example.