Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Didier Ives Drogba Tébily was without a doubt the MOTM. He seems like a new man after he had his operation.

I remember Jon Champion saying on ESPN that Drogba was at his healthiest he has been in 6 years, so maybe we're finally getting the bestest of the best out of him! His powerful runs were just phenominal! Wigan defenders just couldn't keep up with him.

Nope, I didn't :)

How come your post is above mine then ;)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou's movement and pace were exceptional today, he made use of his pace and drove past defenders very well. First goal was good positioning, nothing special. Second goal was a fantastic header. Keep on doing this when you start a match, Salomon, not when we're 4-0 up and you're fine.

What a pass by Mikel to Nico with the precision finish, sensational stuff. And again Drogba shows us how valuable he is to our squad, might not have performed well on his own but he was brilliant in setting up chances for his team mates. 12 goals now for us to start the season and top of the league yet again, keep it up boys!

Indeed a great great pass. During pre-season i was already posting about Mikel being more adventurous with his passes and I hope he does it more regularly. He has a great long pass and he shouldn't be afraid to use it. It will help a lot when we face very defensive-minded opponents or when our midfield gets stuck, like today in the first half.

Anelka's showing his first half of the 09/10 season form again and that's great. He was much better versus WBA though. Hope he'll able to keep this form for the rest of the season. And feel bad for Borini and Van Aanholt. Should've been brought on after the 3-0 if you ask me.

And feel bad for Borini and Van Aanholt. Should've been brought on after the 3-0 if you ask me.

Apparently Van Aanholt was supposed to get playing time but Essien's precautionary substitution prevented that.

fucking LOVE IT! can't wait to see paul jewell try and say wigan played well. fucking destroyed in that second half. Again we kind of looked in 1st or 2nd gear but we just turn it on for like 5 seconds and score. Also -- no corners in that whole match!? must of been crazy odds on that.

jewell along with newell refused to sign for us when they were with bradford how times have changed but he is still a scouse wanker

I'm absolutely ecstatic, 12 goals in two matches, what a start to the season. Hopefully we can keep it up for a while biggrin.gif

Everyone played well, especially Drogba (that cross to Kalou!), wow I'm just pleased as I can ever be beer.gif

DID ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIS 2ND GOAL?! I SAID IT WAS NICE AND SO DID KOSTAS. START READING FFS.

I never argued that you, or anyone said anything negative. I'm just talking generally about Kalou, and how it had been said earlier that we'll be cheering when he scores etc. And we were, and very happy with the score..