BlueLion.

Walker

Clifford-Chalobah-Ince-Dean Conteh

Kaby

Clifford C Mc Eachran

Tore Kakuta

Borini

I laughed at that.

Hopefully Ramires will get the start ahead of Mikel, he doesn't start, then hopefully he gets the last 20-30 minutes of the match.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know that? Neymar is a striker, We use Kalou as a winger. Kalou is backup to Anelka/Malouda, Neymar would be used as a striker i'd imagine.

This is getting pretty off-topic but I gotta mention that: Kalou was a centre forward when he arrived from Feyenoord. Same with Neymar, we would use Neymar as a winger for his pace and technique. He lacks the needed physique in the Premier League to become a decent lone striker, he would actually end Kalou's career at Chelsea, I'm pretty sure of that.

did I read that right... Benayoun starting ahead of Ramires, you must be joking?? :blink:

After all Benayoun is a couple of weeks ahead of Ramires concerning team chemistry, tactics and all that stuff...

After all Benayoun is a couple of weeks ahead of Ramires concerning team chemistry, tactics and all that stuff...

I see your point actually. After all, Carlo said he's more of an intelligent player than Doe Cole, so maybe he'll use him a lot for certain games.

I see your point actually. After all, Carlo said he's more of an intelligent player than Doe Cole, so maybe he'll use him a lot for certain games.

Yeah I think that's what we can expect.

Yep, plus Carlo likes his 'experienced' players, doesn't he? I've heard we're trying to sign Franco Baresi and Bobby Charlton, but that being said those rumours were on Goal.com :rolleyes::lol:

Yep, plus Carlo likes his 'experienced' players, doesn't he? I've heard we're trying to sign Franco Baresi and Bobby Charlton, but that being said those rumours were on Goal.com :rolleyes::lol:

I think I know why Pele was asking Neymar to not join Chelsea. Pele himself wants to come! That way he can claim he's played in England and slag Maradona off after his first training session at Cobham laugh.gif

Ramires will definately not start the game, and i would be suprised if he was even on the bench. He has not even trained yet with the team but will hopefully be joining up with them today, i wouldn't think it was enough time for him to be ready....

Still it's not as if it is a worry, Bosingwa, Ivanovic and Sturridge are the only injury concerns at the moment (would explain why Sturridge didn't come on at the weekend) not too sure what the situation is with Ivanovic though, but i would doubt he would start, i would say same 11 as West Brom.....

I think Ivan is injured though, looks like he picke done up vs West Brom

would love for him to start though, anyway my bench would include Studge, Le Kak and PVA - is there a reason why Kakuta hasn't been anywhere lately? is he on holiday?

Ferreira starting on the right would worry me

yeah I agree. He had an absolute nightmare at right back against West Brom, particularly when we were 1-0 up in the first half, soon as Brano came on for him, he was so much better.

However, if Ramires does start for us next game, it will probably be from the bench. Chelsea are normally a side who bring new players on from the bench.