• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering about that, too.

_______ Cech

Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Cole

____ Essien, Mikel

______ Lampard

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Ramires to come on for Lamps after 60 mins and Kakuta to come on for Anelka after 80 mins.

That seems about right.

Cech

Ivanovic - Terry - Alex - Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Kalou - Drogba - Malouda

Can't really see Ramires starting this. Mikel is still way ahead of him...

And Kalou... hm I just hope you're wrong about that, I really don't want Kalou to start. I don't even want him to come on at some time.

I'm going with Manuf's line-up.

Can't really see Ramires starting this. Mikel is still way ahead of him...

And Kalou... hm I just hope you're wrong about that, I really don't want Kalou to start. I don't even want him to come on at some time.

I'm going with Manuf's line-up.

Nah think he will, Ramires has been at the club to see all the buildup and preperation for this game, And its Wigan ffs.

I've been through this before and I think Kalou is a quality player with a future at the club.

Nah think he will, Ramires has been at the club to see all the buildup and preperation for this game, And its Wigan ffs.

I've been through this before and I think Kalou is a quality player with a future at the club.

LOL

Ok we'll see blue%20scalf.gif

Lmao.

Thats why the club have been frantically putting bids in for Neymar then.. rolleyes.gif

Kalou's a great impact sub in my opinion, his pace is excellent and he doesn't have a bad goalscoring record.

The only way Ramires will start is if Lampard is not fit - even then I can see Yossi starting ahead of him.

I was just making a point, Neymar would instantly replace kalou.

The bid was confirmed on the official santos site, so clearly kalou has no future here.

How do you know that? Neymar is a striker, We use Kalou as a winger. Kalou is backup to Anelka/Malouda, Neymar would be used as a striker i'd imagine.