The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

DUH! He's the rapist Scottish version of Azpi...

tumblr_mcswpsvMHC1rhx9bgo1_500.jpg

Na I'd say I am nothing like Azpi. Hes far too "caring" for the opposition, he doesn't do shit like this, I'd do this if I got skinned :Goober: Wouldn't rape the opposition but they would leave the field close to physically broken.

In fact just play me as the #10 too much of a chance I'd get sent off at RB :Goober:

Im pretty sure it was for the "Mourinho is gay." post in the JM thread. I haven't seen any other posts from him today besides him countering TMO's long post on JM and even his response to that was fine.

What the hell? Surely it can't be because of that?

I think people deserve to know what happened at least? Can one of the mods/admins confirm what exactly happened?

He also posted in this thread...

He also posted in this thread...

Nothing that he posted there should be material for a warning or ban. And nor was his 'Mourinho is gay' comment...

There is a rumour he wanted to get banned and he even reported himself. If that is true is a different story, but if not, he was unfairly banned!

I only joined this forum in december, so this is the first 'off-season' I'm going to experience.

So I just want to ask this 1 thing:
Does the forum always get this crazy during the off-season or is it just because of the imminent return of Mourinho?

honestly feel like an idiot, cuz i saw that shit. Well, there it is.

Oh. Well, he's cooled down over the last couple of months but he did have it coming. Don't really see why he got banned over that though...

Nothing that he posted there should be material for a warning or ban. And nor was his 'Mourinho is gay' comment...

There is a rumour he wanted to get banned and he even reported himself. If that is true is a different story, but if not, he was unfairly banned!

I don't know if he got banned for that... just ask an admin or a mod. Dunno if they're gonna reply but it's worth a try.

I only joined this forum in december, so this is the first 'off-season' I'm going to experience.

So I just want to ask this 1 thing:

Does the forum always get this crazy during the off-season or is it just because of the imminent return of Mourinho?

It's absolute madness. Tbf though, this time it's even more insane, and the transfer window hasn't even opened yet...

Hmm that's rubbish!

I have 10 warning points for a travesty of subjective reasoning...

Kojo was/is a great lad who should be allowed back

Personally the problem is too many chiefs - so many 'moderators' - easy to pick up a ban...

This place is definitely going down hill and no surprise if decent, albeit, controversial people keep getting banned!

What's going to happen is a forum full of sheep - all bleating yes or no...

#sad_times

Hmm that's rubbish!

I have 10 warning points for a travesty of subjective reasoning...

Kojo was/is a great lad who should be allowed back

Personally the problem is too many chiefs - so many 'moderators' - easy to pick up a ban...

This place is definitely going down hill and no surprise if decent, albeit, controversial people keep getting banned!

What's going to happen is a forum full of sheep - all bleating yes or no...

#sad_times

Calm down lad, it's not that deep :lol:

I reject the notion the forum is going 'down hill' because compared to last year where we had TrollSpamgate, it's a much better place :)

Calm down lad, it's not that deep :lol:

I reject the notion the forum is going 'down hill' because compared to last year where we had TrollSpamgate, it's a much better place :)

Ok maybe a little dramatic...

But maybe the bans should be temporary? Like Cap and a few others - sure they crossed a line, but that's the Internet - people say and do things they regret and I bet they wouldn't do it again...

Was Kojo really worth banning? I really liked the guy and had quite a few chats with him outside of the forum.

Yes he was controversial - but there's nothing wrong with that!

I agree the spam has stopped - but so has some of the quality?

Anyway - quicker I sleep - quicker I will wake up and see Jose confirmed on SSN :)