The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Ok maybe a little dramatic...

But maybe the bans should be temporary? Like Cap and a few others - sure they crossed a line, but that's the Internet - people say and do things they regret and I bet they wouldn't do it again...

Was Kojo really worth banning? I really liked the guy and had quite a few chats with him outside of the forum.

Yes he was controversial - but there's nothing wrong with that!

I agree the spam has stopped - but so has some of the quality?

Anyway - quicker I sleep - quicker I will wake up and see Jose confirmed on SSN :)

The politics of what goes on behind the scenes aren't something for us to meddle with, my friend. The forum will be fine and bans are temporary anyway.

Sleep well.

Good night.

I think the moderators will take the good decision and we'll see Kojo back, I never found him irrespectful, useless, a cunt or anything like that, he had an opinion, a personality, and he shared it here.

The politics of what goes on behind the scenes aren't something for us to meddle with, my friend. The forum will be fine and bans are temporary anyway.

Sleep well.

Lol ok - but haven't seen banned members return? Only suspended = return?

Yup - looking forward to Sunday Morning :)

Good night.

I think the moderators will take the good decision and we'll see Kojo back, I never found him irrespectful, useless, a cunt or anything like that, he had an opinion, a personality, and he shared it here.

Hope so - otherwise I'll lose a little bit of love for the forum which will never be replaced :(

I only joined this forum in december, so this is the first 'off-season' I'm going to experience.

So I just want to ask this 1 thing:

Does the forum always get this crazy during the off-season or is it just because of the imminent return of Mourinho?

Unfortunately! It is like they lose their ability to focus. It will calm down once the transfer window opens and they have something new to focus on. The prospect of Mourinho coming back has just added fuel to the fire!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

University of Nottingham?

It's a good university. One of the better ones in the UK. Nearly went there myself but opted with University of Birmingham.

What are you planning to do there?

Not now. Thinking about it. Maybe apply in 1-2 years.

Not now. Thinking about it. Maybe apply in 1-2 years.

What programme you thinking of doing? Depending on what it is, there are plenty of options here. Best thing I can recommend you doing is to do a bit of research on the top unis you can get into of the programme you want to do and then perhaps try and come over to the UK and tour the campuses yourself to get a better look and feel of the unis.

What programme you thinking of doing? Depending on what it is, there are plenty of options here. Best thing I can recommend you doing is to do a bit of research on the top unis you can get into of the programme you want to do and then perhaps try and come over to the UK and tour the campuses yourself to get a better look and feel of the unis.

Still considering. For now, all i have decided is I will continue in India for 1 or more likely 2 years and then look to apply elsewhere.

Hmm that's rubbish!

I have 10 warning points for a travesty of subjective reasoning...

Kojo was/is a great lad who should be allowed back

Personally the problem is too many chiefs - so many 'moderators' - easy to pick up a ban...

This place is definitely going down hill and no surprise if decent, albeit, controversial people keep getting banned!

What's going to happen is a forum full of sheep - all bleating yes or no...

#sad_times

I must admit I'm a little sad and very disapointed to read such a post coming from a member like yourself. I'm used to you being much more rational than this, if I may say.

The comments are largely unfair. The forum is wonderfully run and members don't see what goes around behind the scenes. Kojo asked to be banned because he wants to focus on personal stuff in his life. We did not give a reason for his banning because he asked that we do not disclose him asking us to ban him. Be sure that any decision to ban a member is discussed and studied by all staff members. The evidence is that people like Kojo who have crossed the line several times weren't banned because we know they are genuinely good guys.

I must admit I'm a little sad and very disapointed to read such a post coming from a member like yourself. I'm used to you being much more rational than this, if I may say.

The comments are largely unfair. The forum is wonderfully run and members don't see what goes around behind the scenes. Kojo asked to be banned because he wants to focus on personal stuff in his life. We did not give a reason for his banning because he asked that we do not disclose him asking us to ban him. Be sure that any decision to ban a member is discussed and studied by all staff members. The evidence is that people like Kojo who have crossed the line several times weren't banned because we know they are genuinely good guys.

Yeah I logged in late last night saw he was banned and got pretty pissed off...

So apologies - I should have asked for the facts before making such a comment! I foolishly believed he was banned for saying Jose is gay!

In the cold light of next morning and your explanation - makes sense ;)

Ow no, The horror !!!

The football interland between Holland and Belgium for one-legged people was interrupted because of fights. After the players going at each others, the supporters started to interfere.

Or .... how reality can surpass your wildest imagination :Goober:

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/DMF20130601_00607108

Movie of the fight online :-)

You should also expect these comments if we dont have explanations.I also say sorry.