The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Not quite a double life. In fact not a double life at all. You should read things more carefully before jumping the gun. You'll find what I did is very common. A lot of people, perhaps unfortunately, change completely on the internet. Like yourself here. Will you message me right now and actually ask for clarification so you can stop talking out your arse? Would you actually speak to me one-on-one and be void of the rewards of attention seeking?

Yeah. He's a young guy. I'm a young guy. Everyone has fights with their parents. I do not give a fuck about his or anyone else's personal life on here - it isn't my business - What IS my business is bringing down a whole community with exaggerated claims for attention, which when fronted about he didn't deny.

You're insulting me for questioning how he hadn't been banned despite more warnings than the average user. It's like a nerve has been hit. Quit derailing this thread and message me if you have a problem. Right now. Otherwise I'll assume that while i'm the 'shit eater', you're the one talking out your arse.

Look, Leif, I don't want to give the impression that I have anything against you, I don't. I don't judge you by the things you confessed to. I understand the appeal of being someone else, enjoying different kind of attention. In my head, I often think of myself as someone else. I only used those things against you in the heat of a moment. If you're convinced Kojo lied, then hopefully you understand why he did it. I don't even know why mention this one isolated case? It was a long time ago and I suspect you know how it sucks when the past comes back haunting when there is no real need for it.

(Oh, and "bringing down the whole community"? Now you're just exaggerating).

What I'm trying to say is that Kojo is my friend, I will defend my friends whenever they are attacked. So yes, you can say a nerve was hit. He's actually a really nice and down to earth guy. That's why I'm going to defend him when he's called a cunt or a liar because of one incident, there's more to a person and I know he doesn't deserve this kind of abuse.

I suggest we drop this bullshit. I've had enough arguments lately, which isn't characteristic for me. I'm sick and tired of it. Let's just accept the fact he made mistakes in the past and has now got himself banned, this is all there is to it.

Then why did you disclose it now?

Because people started making all sorts of assumptions, calling the staff unfair and blaming us for the assumed 'decrease in quality' in the forum. So we decided to let the members know since it was not exactly a big important secret.

PS: I'm moving the off topic posts to the pub. This thread has turned into the TC hall of shame..

I asked a Libanese guy exactly how I could best insult someone :-)

I do have fun during my business trainings :-)

Ps: I taught them to swear in dutch as well ! :Goober:

You never taught me anything to mock/tease a belgian lady :cry:

I asked a Libanese guy exactly how I could best insult someone :-)

I do have fun during my business trainings :-)

Ps: I taught them to swear in dutch as well ! :Goober:

Hahaha. Tbh, 'manyak' is not exactly an insult you use to upset someone, 99% of the time it is an insult you use to joke with a friend. If you want to insult someone Lebanese, call him "ibn el sharmoota" or son of a bitch. Mom insults are NOT okay in Lebanon! He'd probably knock your teeth out if you call him that :lol:

Hahaha. Tbh, 'manyak' is not exactly an insult you use to upset someone, 99% of the time it is an insult you use to joke with a friend. If you want to insult someone Lebanese, call him "ibn el sharmoota" or son of a bitch. Mom insults are NOT okay in Lebanon! He'd probably knock your teeth out if you call him that :lol:

I can understand that since i was joking around at the time (think Stingray but in a business environment).

I will try your suggestion .... :Goober:

I am on a bit of a streak with the old Banhammer. Six members in four weeks, I think. Ruthless bastard! I might unban Kojo and then re-ban him :D

That would actually be rock and roll *100 :-) or keep banning and unbanning him ..... How S&M!