The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

1: He asked to be banned apparently, so there's no need for 'he should be allowed to come back'. He will come back when he wants most likely.

2: Regardless whether you think he's a cunt or not, he did completely lie to the forum for some reason saying he was ending up homeless and all that shit and I don't even know how that was tolerated back then. I probably don't know the full story though as I signed up I believe at the tail-end of that fiasco.

I don't agree. You should never just assume anything....

Anyway, get this page back on topic!

Assumption = mother of all f**k up :)

To be fair - Normally don't get sucked in like that dovetails nicely with another saying...

'Live and learn :)'

1: He asked to be banned apparently, so there's no need for 'he should be allowed to come back'. He will come back when he wants most likely.

2: Regardless whether you think he's a cunt or not, he did completely lie to the forum for some reason saying he was ending up homeless and all that shit and I don't even know how that was tolerated back then. I probably don't know the full story though as I signed up I believe at the tail-end of that fiasco.

He didn't lie about it, there was a spell where he didn't live at home, but he wasn't homeless per se (he didn't live on the streets picking bottles). But even if he did lie, then so what? Look at yourself, you're even worse, or have you already forgotten about your alter egos and fake accounts and other pathetic lies online to make yourself feel better?

He didn't lie about it

No, he did. There was a point where he said he had literally lived on the street for a few weeks.

But even if he did lie, then so what?

What do you mean 'so what'? It got members trying to chip in with advice, offering help, offering him a place to stay, even offering him money - on a bloody Chelsea forum - when he was exaggerating every last detail and even causing worry for certain members.

and other pathetic lies online to make yourself feel better?

Being?

Do you not understand that I'm questioning how he went so long - especially with the fiasco - without getting banned; despite having more warnings than what others get? I didn't say he's a cunt. I didn't say i'm glad he's gone. I was puzzled as to how he lasted so long and the ban is not even a forced one.

No, he did. There was a point where he said he had literally lived on the street for a few weeks.

What do you mean 'so what'? It got members trying to chip in with advice, offering help, offering him a place to stay, even offering him money - on a bloody Chelsea forum - when he was exaggerating every last detail and even causing worry for certain members.

Being

Weren't you the one who said you met Jay-Z in some club's bathroom? And what does that last "being" mean? You ignored the part which concerned you, yet you are even worse than the person you're criticizing.

My mother kicked me out of home several times when I was in highschool. Just saying. I can sympathise with the guy.

All I've got to say.

Shut the fuuuuuck uuuuup, both of you. You are making a scene, have a look at yourselves.

Ooops, looks like I lied. I've two things to say.

And what does that last "being" mean? You ignored the part which concerned you, yet you are even worse than the person you're criticizing.

You said I lied. What did I lie about? I was saying "Being?"; as in - what exactly are these so-called lies?

I didn't criticize. Again, I questioned how such a thing was overlooked.

You can consider what I say to be 'lies' or think troubles in my personal life are laughable, but that has nothing to do whether I should be banned or not. I haven't gone around asking people to help me with problems which don't exist, have I?

You're acting like a 10 year old defending his lover.

You said I lied. What did I lie about? I was saying "Being?"; as in - what exactly are these so-called lies?

I didn't criticize. Again, I questioned how such a thing was overlooked.

You can consider what I say to be 'lies' or think troubles in my personal life are laughable, but that has nothing to do whether I should be banned or not. I haven't gone around asking people to help me with problems which don't exist, have I?

You're acting like a 10 year old defending his lover.

Go read up your big confession post again, you've made a double life out of lying to people and pretending to be someone else. Nobody's discussing banning you, what are you on about?

About Kojo's situation. He's a young guy, he had a fight with his parents, he was genuinely concerned he was going to be homeless. He never accepted any money or shelter from people on here, all he asked for was advice how to deal with the situation, which in the end did help him.

I'd rather act like a 10 year old lover than a bitter fecalist kicking an unconscious person.

Go read up your big confession post again, you've made a double life out of lying to people and pretending to be someone else. Nobody's discussing banning you, what are you on about? About Kojo's situation. He's a young guy, he had a fight with his parents, he was genuinely concerned he was going to be homeless. He never accepted any money or shelter from people on here, all he asked for was advice how to deal with the situation, which in the end did help him. I'd rather act like a 10 year old lover than a bitter fecalist kicking an unconscious person.

Not quite a double life. In fact not a double life at all. You should read things more carefully before jumping the gun. You'll find what I did is very common. A lot of people, perhaps unfortunately, change completely on the internet. Like yourself here. Will you message me right now and actually ask for clarification so you can stop talking out your arse? Would you actually speak to me one-on-one and be void of the rewards of attention seeking?

Yeah. He's a young guy. I'm a young guy. Everyone has fights with their parents. I do not give a fuck about his or anyone else's personal life on here - it isn't my business - What IS my business is bringing down a whole community with exaggerated claims for attention, which when fronted about he didn't deny.

You're insulting me for questioning how he hadn't been banned despite more warnings than the average user. It's like a nerve has been hit. Quit derailing this thread and message me if you have a problem. Right now. Otherwise I'll assume that while i'm the 'shit eater', you're the one talking out your arse.