Ramires

DavidEU

Im pretty sure if Real or Barca calls, 99% of players will go.

Especially Brazilians.

Rami about the Madrid links:

"For the moment, these are only rumours.

"I am very happy here. I am respected and part of the club's history.
"If I leave, Chelsea would have to make the decision. Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have realised my dream here."

That is not true, especially if a Brazilian is playing in teams like Milan, Bayern, ManUtd and Chelsea!

Maybe old milan, definitely not current milan teams..

However, we all know Brazilians swap teams like nothing and the peak of their individual career is to make Real/Barca.

Rami about the Madrid links:

"For the moment, these are only rumours.

"I am very happy here. I am respected and part of the club's history.
"If I leave, Chelsea would have to make the decision. Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have realised my dream here."

I guess Rambo should said I want to go to Madrid..

That would be a good PR move...

I guess Rambo should said I want to go to Madrid..

That would be a good PR move...

No but he did not need to say that if he leaves Chelsea would have to make the decision. If he wanted to leave he would have said "I am concentrating on Chelsea atm and I am not thinking about my future options" like all the players who want to move say.

Maybe old milan, definitely not current milan teams..

However, we all know Brazilians swap teams like nothing and the peak of their individual career is to make Real/Barca.

Ok dude, continue to think you know what you are talking about...

No but he did not need to say that if he leaves Chelsea would have to make the decision. If he wanted to leave he would have said "I am concentrating on Chelsea atm and I am not thinking about my future options" like all the players who want to move say.

Yes, all players say the same thing when they want to leave.

Ok dude, continue to think you know what you are talking about...

Ok. please tell me a Brazilian that stay in 1 club...

And lets list the players that did better after their career in barca/real or the milans...

Ok. please tell me a Brazilian that stay in 1 club...

And lets list the players that did better after their career in barca/real or the milans...

That is not the part I disagree with, it is that nonsense notion that 99.9% of the players want to play for either Barça or Real!

I wouldn't mind if he went tbh. Something about him recently has annoyed me. His passing is shocking and he just doesn't seem to do as much as he did. Maybe he'll up his game but i've not liked him this season.

For £30m+ yeah I probably would agree. While he isn't really the best technical player, he is the one of the most hard working player I have seen, even if we were 3-0 up he would still take the ball and charge up field, not just sitting around and pass it. I think he isn't as explosive this season because Jose instructed him to stay back and covers for Lampard who is having a terrible season, always wandering forward at will and not pacey enough to get back and cover.

I wouldn't mind if he went tbh. Something about him recently has annoyed me. His passing is shocking and he just doesn't seem to do as much as he did. Maybe he'll up his game but i've not liked him this season.

I would mind. He is a great hard-working footballer who always has a place in our starting XI. He has not been himself lately because of his new role, which Mou assigned to him. He is not suited for that role, it takes away all of his strengths. He can't charge forward which takes away his explosivenes, speed and strength, plus he has to pass the ball a lot and he's not a good passer. He's not a holding mid, he's a box to box beast.