Ramires

DavidEU

BTW, Ramires' Cruzeiro have (practically) won the Brazilian league last Sunday.

Yes, Ramires is a fine example of athleticism, but since that's what makes him special, he's a lot less when not at 100%. In other words, Ramires isn't a superior player if talking about his technique alone - personally I think his passing could be improved. However, once you add his good technique (as opposed to great) with his pace, stamina and overall athleticism, then he's a top player.

We need better cover for him. Either Essien and Mikel can provide cover or they can't and should be sold. Frankly I don't understand why Ramires has to play every match.

BTW, Ramires' Cruzeiro have (practically) won the Brazilian league last Sunday.

Yes, Ramires is a fine example of athleticism, but since that's what makes him special, he's a lot less when not at 100%. In other words, Ramires isn't a superior player if talking about his technique alone - personally I think his passing could be improved. However, once you add his good technique (as opposed to great) with his pace, stamina and overall athleticism, then he's a top player.

We need better cover for him. Either Essien and Mikel can provide cover or they can't and should be sold. Frankly I don't understand why Ramires has to play every match.

Cover? We need a midfield partner for him first.

Great guy, love him. Loyal to the club, in my eyes a few more years at Chelsea away from becoming a legend. One of my favourite players in the new generation.

One thing I would like him to learn though is speaking English. It is kinda embarassing to live there for 3 years and not be able to speak for 2-3 minutes fluently.

Great guy, love him. Loyal to the club, in my eyes a few more years at Chelsea away from becoming a legend. One of my favourite players in the new generation.

One thing I would like him to learn though is speaking English. It is kinda embarassing to live there for 3 years and not be able to speak for 2-3 minutes fluently.

Well you haven't heard him speak recently then, because it's improved drastically.