Ramires

DavidEU

Shocker today.

Being overplayed IMO.

An understatement. We have played 23 games in all competitions this season and Ramires has played in 22 of them with only 2 of those coming as sub appearances in the League Cup. Even that one game he missed was because of suspension in the Champions League. Otherwise, he would have played in all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Missed him yesterday should have played instead of Lamps

No. He needed the rest, just check the posts prior to the game. It was the perfect game for him to sit out, the rest of the team just didn't deliver. If this results in a beast of a performance against Arsefuck and we win, will be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

After the fuss and long discussion created in the Oscar thread after his dive, I would've expected people here to talk about Ramires' dive. Nothing though, even several hours after the game? :blink:

Turns out if two players make the same mistakes, some people will only make a fuss about it when they don't like the player.

Ramires is a great player though! Although diving, not so great... <_< And he shouldn't play on the right wing.

Mou calls out Suarez for diving, less than a week later two of ours have dived :doh:

After the fuss and long discussion created in the Oscar thread after his dive, I would've expected people here to talk about Ramires' dive. Nothing though, even several hours after the game? :blink:

Turns out if two players make the same mistakes, some people will only make a fuss about it when they don't like the player.

Ramires is a great player though! Although diving, not so great... <_< And he shouldn't play on the right wing.

Mou calls out Suarez for diving, less than a week later two of ours have dived :doh:

Oscar tried getting someone sent off in the process, while Ramires is running like the greyhound he is, not to mention he goes down very easily as it is. Something IDK if we've ever seen with Oscar vs something that's a lot more common with Ramires.

That was embarrassing and completely needless. I don't think the one against WBA was a dive. It wasn't a pen, but it wasn't a dive either. But the media will now make it out to be a dive. Jose should really have a word with him because him and Oscar really made him look bad after all he said about diving.

That's because the Oscar dive was worse and much more stupid. Oscar had a sure goal but wanted to get an opposition player (wrongly) sent off instead.

Sorry Rami, but that's fucking poor. I have faith in Jose to try and sort it out before it becomes an issue, because it could cost us penalties in the future.

When i saw it on TV ,,it seemed Ramires got a push in the back 2 or 3 strides before he went down ,, I believe he never fully got his balance back ,, JUST my opinion

Not much of a blatant dive like Oscar's. Live on TV seems he got the barest of touches from the defender which brought him down given the speed he was going.

Mou really needs to reinforce a no diving policy especially after making swimming pool jokes (even if it was Suarez)

Yep the diving needs to stop in England ,it is OK in the World Cup and European competition and foreign leagues because they all do it and see it as a valid part of the game ,but not here.

I would even go as far to say you cant win a World cup or Champions league without simulation,England have had players sent off in World cups because players have simulated injury and Michael Owen dived to win a penalty against the Argies which you have to do if you want to win any European or world competition.