Ramires

DavidEU

Rammy and Lampard are proving to be a great partnership for us,but think back to Fulham where Rammy stunk . This partnership is flourishing and allows us to press and get back into position when needed,they compliment each other perfectly. But most importantly they have the scope to allow us to take the game to the opposition .

He's seriously starting to be my favorite player in this team. He's such an amazing footballer, so efficient in defense and in attack- non stop tackling, running around pressing the opposition, and on the other hand with his wonderfull finishing and cuttings in the box... our most important in the gruop in this point. Like someone here said he's the only one with no proper replacement.

A lot here talked about the need of a DM in the summer, what we need is someone to seat next to him, and it should stay with him as the DM or the No 6 or whatever. Ramires-Gundogan would be absolutly immense and would put us back in the top of europe i think. But to this point lets hope the Lampard-Rami pivot will continue to get better. I got a bit more optimistic about this pair after the last two games...

Great energy and industry, Rammy and Frank are a great pair who controlled the game if we had not been so wasteful further forward today we win this 4-0 at a canter,they press together and we play higher up the pitch and they both recover their position when we lose posession .

Did you see Rammy against Fulham in the forward position and the first half at White Hart Lane? Jose did :readthemessage: and so did I .

Cant remember too much of that game but I think Ramires was good going forward in the 2nd half, and the team as a whole wasn't good in the first half.

Did you see Rammy against Bucharest in the forward position? and many other games.. He should be the one going forward.

Just saw this hahahah

Chelsea midfield maestro Ramires tops Real Madrid's wish list. CHELSEA midfielder Ramires is being targeted by Real Madrid this summer in a sensational £15m swoop according to reports.

What is funny about this is that Nemanja Matic, the Chelsea reject, is now worth ~£40m and Ramires only valued at £15m... :blink:

I'd love to watch Jose's reaction when reading this report haha

Just saw this hahahah

Chelsea midfield maestro Ramires tops Real Madrid's wish list. CHELSEA midfielder Ramires is being targeted by Real Madrid this summer in a sensational £15m swoop according to reports.

What is funny about this is that Nemanja Matic, the Chelsea reject, is now worth ~£40m and Ramires only valued at £15m... :blink:

I'd love to watch Jose's reaction when reading this report haha

As bad as these rumors go, this one is messed up. They are either missing a digit there or a part-exchange.