Ramires

DavidEU

We have actually not won one game this season without Ramires which is shocking. This is in all competitions by the way :rolleyes:. Ramires is the only player we have who can take the fight to the other team from midfield, he can make 1 run forward and suddenly the opposition are in trouble.

Here's a stat for you - Chelsea have a 0% win percentage when Ramires has not featured in any capacity in all competitions this season.

That is false.

Top of my head i think of the 5-0 victory over Genk.

edit: Carling Cup victory over Bolton and Everton.

How many games has he missed? without any research excluding the CC games i can only think of 6 games.

Kinda funny someone is a savior or a scapegoat.

Scapegoat is Lampard apparently, he was annotated as our weak link after the Everton loss. They forget he was out of action for the past couple games, where our performance was pretty much shit without him. Also forgetting his goals against Sunderland and Wolves which propelled us to victory.

While when Ramires is out of action, people come to the conclusion like we are much better with him. But forget how many awful games he has been part of too.

That is false.

Top of my head i think of the 5-0 victory over Genk.

edit: Carling Cup victory over Bolton and Everton.

How many games has he missed? without any research excluding the CC games i can only think of 6 games.

We didn't play Bolton in the Carling Cup...

Having rechecked, the two wins he's missed are the CC vs Everton and the 5-0 vs Genk. One of which we barely even needed him. Even so...

36 games this season.

Ramires has 28 appearances. Win percentage of 57% with him in the team.

25% without him.

Abysmal.

Rambo is happy at Chelsea and he is a brilliant player,when he arrived i highly doubted he would be any good.He proved me wrong and he got my respect,a starter when ever available for sure.

He's certainly look like the perfect replacement for Essien as the engine in our midfield. Only criticism I have on him so far is his finishing. That can be proved further and it would be nice if he add those long range shooting of Essien into his game.

He's certainly look like the perfect replacement for Essien as the engine in our midfield. Only criticism I have on him so far is his finishing. That can be proved further and it would be nice if he add those long range shooting of Essien into his game.

He is not a goal scoring midfielder,even Essien isn't one,but he has a powerful shot.

Ramires signs up

RAMIRES has handed beleaguered Chelsea a boost — by agreeing a three-year contract extension until 2017.

The Brazil midfielder joined the Blues from Benfica for £18million in August 2010.

And the 24-year-old has now been handed improved terms.

Ramires was back in action in the FA Cup draw with Birmingham on Saturday following a three-week knee injury lay-off.

He has eight goals in 26 starts in all games this season.

Meanwhile, team-mate John Obi Mikel admits Chelsea cannot afford to miss out on Champions League football next season.

Mikel, 24, said: "We must finish in the top four — anything less than that is disaster.

"That will ease the pressure off us to look forward to a better season where we can think of winning the title."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4142332/Chelsea-news-Ramires-signs-up-with-new-deal.html