Ramires

DavidEU

First time I've read an interview with Rambo. He seems like a very nice guy.

Indeed, and his approach to football is something that everyone must respect. He is always their to congratulate his teammate, works non stop, and rarely complains about anything.

I have to say I wasn't optimistic when we brought him, but he has won me over really fast. Top lad! It would be nice to hear more from him in the future.

Indeed, and his approach to football is something that everyone must respect. He is always their to congratulate his teammate, works non stop, and rarely complains about anything.

I have to say I wasn't optimistic when we brought him, but he has won me over really fast. Top lad! It would be nice to hear more from him in the future.

his work rate is second to none, never stops running for the team

Criminal miss yesterday though, his second in a derby after the one at Old Trafford. We can't afford having great chances falling to him in big games.

The thing is Kostas he creates his own chances by going on his ultra boost runs that defenders can not keep up with. His driven pace is what gets him into those positions, i can't see many other players other then maybe a prime KAKA that can use their pace to get that many chances on goals. To be fair to him have you noticed that his ball retention has improved dramatically ?

The best part is that their left-back has seen Rambo and is initially making a run to stay with him but halfway through he decides "fuck it I'm never going to catch him anyway" and just drifts away :lol: :lol:

The thing is it makes you look like a complete :clown: for something you can't really control. Those auto surges Ramires goes through are very hard to play against because you never know when he is going to do it.

The best part is that their left-back has seen Rambo and is initially making a run to stay with him but halfway through he decides "fuck it I'm never going to catch him anyway" and just drifts away :lol: :lol:

Lol...but I think he was just moving away to block a potential cross actually... :chai:

Love this dude. Getting better and better, growing as a player and making himself undroppable in a new manager's plans whose playing ideas don't make use of his best personal attributes. Head down, get on with the job and make sure you're bloody good at it.

Watch and learn, Frank.