Gregory van der Wiel

I still can't see where the optimism is coming from tbh. Torres has been shit for the last 18 months and even struggles to score for the most creative national team on the planet. (Spain). so far he's shown absolutely no promising signs. I will gladly put my money on Demba ba to outscore Torres next season at odds of 3/1 or more.. . . that's how low my level of confidence in Torres is.

Ive watched every torres movment/play over the last 2 years and have to agree 100 percent, Ty for letting me know the odds of that though I just put my school tuition on it(not jk).

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next person to mention Torres in this thread gets suspended, I'm fed up of sifting through bullshit not even on target or related to van der Wiel. Justin has been saying to get back on topic and yet people fail to take heed. Fed up of it.

I haven't really seen VdW play but if he does has some flair and an attacking minded sense then surely he is worth it?

I would love the old days of having a threat on both the left and right flank! But now, when Anelka is played right - it's the whole attack has gone lopsided half the time!

I haven't really seen VdW play but if he does has some flair and an attacking minded sense then surely he is worth it?

I would love the old days of having a threat on both the left and right flank! But now, when Anelka is played right - it's the whole attack has gone lopsided half the time!

I'm Dutch and I've seen Van der Wiel lots of times and he isn't good enough for Chelsea. He has a lot of attacking skills (pace etc.) but defensively he's very very poor. Against PSV he made some horrible mistakes against Dzudzsák. Actually this whole season was very bad of Van der Wiel, some fans of Ajax even said he isn't good enough for Ajax, so Chelsea is bridge too far, without doubt.

Guest justin_3d

I'm Dutch and I've seen Van der Wiel lots of times and he isn't good enough for Chelsea. He has a lot of attacking skills (pace etc.) but defensively he's very very poor. Against PSV he made some horrible mistakes against Dzudzsák. Actually this whole season was very bad of Van der Wiel, some fans of Ajax even said he isn't good enough for Ajax, so Chelsea is bridge too far, without doubt.

Same problem we are facing with PVA and Bertrand. They might possess some good attacking skills, but defensively still not there.

Is there any good RB that are good out there?

Same problem we are facing with PVA and Bertrand. They might possess some good attacking skills, but defensively still not there.

Have you watched enough games of them to be making such a claim?

Guest justin_3d

Have you watched enough games of them to be making such a claim?

Just from last season, when they where with the team.

And during those times their attacking potential was great but defense wise still not there.

Isla is a very good RB imo, but he is not on Chelsea radar.

Why not give Billy Clifford the opportunity?

Billy is one option plus with his versatility you have another midfielder in the squad with him. I'd like to see Todd Kane given a chance, I really rate this kid. Still a couple of years and a loan move away from first team football though.

always good to get information from members who see more of our targets even if the message isnt one we would like to hear ,,because we do

need a RB if Bos doesnt recover his old form

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You