Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool will not, I repeat, Liverpool WILL NOT be playing in the UEFA Champions League next season.

And the chances of that happening are practically nothing though.

I do really hope both of these statements don't backfire tomorrow.

Looked at the back of the Sun at the corner shop, while buying wine for my dad. Headline says something about Fergie wanting Benitez to do him a favour tomorrow, showing a smug Fergie face.

Seriously, I wanna punch that red nose twat!

Even if the bin raiders stuff us 2moz, they still aint gonna be in the UCL next season so it don't matter. They must be a pretty tired and deflated team atm. The win is there for us if we perform to how we should.

Just got a ticket for the match. Because i live up this way, my brother is a liverpool season ticket holder. His mate cant go who sits by him so i got his ticket! COOL BUT GUTTING! am in the liverpool KOP :( if we win i dont think i will be alive!

I cannot wait for this match, mates!!!!!!!!! Since I'll be out pretty late tonight, (drinking no doubt), I am considering just staying up for the 0730 first kick.

I feel like a quick, early goal will be all we need to get pool to stop caring about this game.

Liverpool 0-4 Chelsea blue%20scalf.gif

Im quite nervous, need a big performance from the lads tomorrow but Anfield and Liverpool, no matter how poor a season they may be having, is never an easy place to go and pick up all three points.

I pray to the footballing Gods that Michael Ballack does not start tomorrow, seriously against Gerrard it must be Mikel.

Im quite nervous, need a big performance from the lads tomorrow but Anfield and Liverpool, no matter how poor a season they may be having, is never an easy place to go and pick up all three points.

I pray to the footballing Gods that Michael Ballack does not start tomorrow, seriously against Gerrard it must be Mikel.

Ballack played a very solid game against Stoke, hasn't played for a while so probably will be eager to show what he has got. Mikel is still out injured isn't he? I don't care as long as we get the result!