Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him saying his team are too tired is an excuse if he throws the game and his players do sod all. I seriously think liverpool fans do want us to win but depends on what tottenham and man city do today. If they both lose, Liverpool will give EVERYTHING to beat us

Him saying his team are too tired is an excuse if he throws the game and his players do sod all. I seriously think liverpool fans do want us to win but depends on what tottenham and man city do today. If they both lose, Liverpool will give EVERYTHING to beat us

Defintly.They're 2 points behind those two.And Spurs and City yeh have a game in hand but against each other.

Not relying on Spurs..down to City to beat Villa!

Yids should win today, i think City will beat Villa too. Can't wait to watch the City - Yid game tho. The biggest premiership game for both of them ever probably (except yids vs west ham in 2006 and the food poisoning lol) and its against each other, awesome.

Would love a last minute winner to beat liverpool, that would be just brilliant.

P.S Mikel debate .... Mikel is shit. (full stop)

Edited by OllieCFC

My neighbour is a massive Liverpool fan and I was talking to him earlier whle out cutting the grass about the game tomorrow.

His words.....

"I hope you fucking hammer us tomorrow for two reasons. One, To stop those Manc cunts winning the league and two, to get rid of Rafa. The guys a fucking clown"

Well yeah we scored 7 against villa then went to old trafford and won so it's certainly looking good on that front. Would be magnificent to do the double over Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool. Almost just seems too good to be true.

Another stat for you:

Chelsea have won all of the following three games following a win in which they scored seven goals, and also kept clean sheets in two of those three matches:

Saturday 16th January 2010: Sunderland [home], Won 7-2

Saturday 23rd January 2010: Preston [away, FA Cup], Won 2-0

Wednesday 27th January 2010: Birmingham City [home], Won 3-0

Saturday 30th January 2010: Burnley [away], Won 2-1

Saturday 27th March 2010: Aston Villa [home],Won 7-1

Saturday 3rd April 2010: Manchester United [away], Won 2-1

Saturday 10th April 2010: Aston Villa [FA Cup, away], Won 3-0

Tuesday 13th April 2010: Bolton Wanderers [home], Won 1-0

Sunday 25th April 2010: Stoke [home], Won 7-0

Sunday 2nd May 2010: Liverpool [away], ?-?

Sunday 9th May 2010: Wigan Athletic [home], ?-?

Saturday 15th May 2010: Portsmouth [FA Cup Final, away], ?-?