Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Ballack played a very solid game against Stoke, hasn't played for a while so probably will be eager to show what he has got. Mikel is still out injured isn't he? I don't care as long as we get the result!

This part is so true. Nothing else matters tomorrow except 3 points on the pitch at Anfield. Such a long season, and to have it basically come to this one match (assuming Man U doesn't blow it against Sunderland) is sooooooo nerve-wracking. mouthclosed.gif

Edited by YankinBlue42

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are no excuses if Chelsea were to let the league title not be theirs ......

you are 3 matches away from making history.....and not just any history it will be our best season ever ....

the last two are against wigan at home(we couldn,t have wished for better) and the final in the cup is against Portsmouth (is there any easier final than this one).

so the only obstacle towards all of that is the anfield clash .... i can certainly say that liverpool is absolutely off form and they are tired from thursday ... they are having their worst season and they are missing torres ....

but whether you like it or not liverpool at anfield will never be an easy one but all i can say that there will be no better time to win in the anfield .....

the problem that i see is that the players know that it's a must win game and there is too much pressure

anyway if the players were determined enough and had the desired will and motivation we will definitely win

but if we don't get the 3 points the blame must be on ancelotti and on the players .....

i see a lot of confidence in here and i don't like that because i can assure you it's not gonna be easy as you all think but i hope we will do it ....

Everyone has been writing our chances off all season.

All I've heard is Manu this, Manu that, how brilliant Rooney is, Chelsea are big game bottlers, we cant handle pressure, blah, blah, blah.....Well I'm just about sick of it. I hope we absolutley murder these Scouse fuckers today and thump Wigan next week and shut everyone up once and for all.

Less than 3 hours till kick-off. Then I'll be shivering, biting my nails :D and hopefully, hopefully celebrating some famous victory. Come on boys, make this day blue for yourselves and us.

I'm nervous as our record in Anfield has been awfull in the league.Tottenham were tired and despite winning Arsenal weren't in the best of forms just like the Scousers but we managed to lose to them

I cannot wait for this match, mates!!!!!!!!! Since I'll be out pretty late tonight, (drinking no doubt), I am considering just staying up for the 0730 first kick.

I feel like a quick, early goal will be all we need to get pool to stop caring about this game.

Liverpool 0-4 Chelsea blue%20scalf.gif

:lol:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: not a chance.

Well if I was nervous last night Im bloody sick this morning. Dropping points against the Scousers this morning would be the very worst way to lose a league, giving Liverpool fans and Man Utd fans a chance to gloat. Come on Chelsea, smash the Scousers!

Well if I was nervous last night Im bloody sick this morning. Dropping points against the Scousers this morning would be the very worst way to lose a league, giving Liverpool fans and Man Utd fans a chance to gloat. Come on Chelsea, smash the Scousers!

That idea is just as fucked up as sweet is would be to win the title at Anfield today, with United losing (wich is unlikely but still a scenario!)